Need Sandblasting/painting done

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Sandblasting/painting done

The mens' group at our church has built a bbq pit out of several large propane tanks and it is on a tandum axle trailer bed. It is almost finished and we need to get it sandblasted and painted. Need some references or does anyone on here do this? Thanks!

Let me do some checking around, Buddy. Haven't built any plants in a while but still might know a sandblaster/painter or three. Let me see.

Comment

Ok, thanks. Not for free, mind you.

Comment

Need Sandblasting/painting done

Good luck buddy!

Comment

Thanks for all the help. Not looking to do immediately, but within a month, I would think...

Comment

I'm concerned about the wall thickness of a propane tank. Seems would have to blast with some light sand or that ground walnut shell procedure to keep from blowing a hole through the tank unless it's like schedule 80 or thicker. I've heard Smooth Moves man does good work.

Comment

Definitely not s/80, be too heavy for the frame...Pretty thin wall, like less than 1/4", enough to warp door when putting on seal bar. I'll check with Smooth's guy (and others) with a sketch & pics...

Comment

Working...
              X