No announcement yet.

my dog was killed in a fire.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am sorry for your loss, there is nothing that leaves a hole in your soul worse than loosing a pet. They are a blessing and always leave too soon.

Comment

Very sorry for your loss Kylie. I know you loved Hawser & he will be missed.
      We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

I met Hawser at Rogers dock once, he was an intense animal, what a great fella,I feel your pain, Good Luck! And hang in there!
        West Bay Sensai...

Comment

Sorry for loss of your pet and friend.
          I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Sorry for your loss, prayers sent.

Comment

Sorry about you dog that's a awful way for him to die! He is in Doggie Heaven Chasing all the Cats. He still lives in your Heart! He still sits on the front of your boat you just cant see him. Take Care!!

Comment

Dang Kylie, I am so sorry to hear that. Hauser was a great dog and I know how much you loved him. Linda and I send our deepest condolences. I will never forget that play-growl of his! Stay strong buddy.

Comment

Sorry for your loss.

Comment

I am so sorry for your loss, dogs truly are our best friends and it's a huge hit when they are taken from us. My condolences to you.
                    You never know what the tide might bring

Comment

Sorry for your loss
                      Mirrolure Pro Staff

Comment

Man, I am really sorry for your loss. I can't imagine how I would feel if that happened to my 2 freeloaders.

Comment

Sorry to hear about that Kylie. Prayers to you and your family!
                          sigpic
                          Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Very sorry about your loss. All dogs go to heaven. Ya'll will be in our family's prayers.
                            At his baptism, Sam Houston was told his sins were washed away. He reportedly replied, “I pity the fish downstream.” - Nov. 19, 1854 - Independence, Texas

Comment

Sorry you lost one of your best friends. Hope another shows up to take his place.
                              Timing has a lot to do with the outcome of a rain dance.

Comment

Man Kylie, I'm sorry.
                                All our pets and loved ones will pass, that's just life but to lose them in a fire is a whole different story.
                                One can't help to imagine the anguish, horror and pain the one we lost suffered.
                                I lost my mom and two adopted brothers in a house fire back in 05 and I'm still a little
                                F*cked in the head about it all.
                                God Bless you're best friend man.
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBLbrJxGtro
                                Not that much different than a Karankawa indian hunting the shallows at night with a torch and a spear.

Comment

Working...
                                X