high tides

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• high tides

whats up with the tides? went over to boliver yesterday and the tide was up to the road.
    the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

I dunno. The marshes and Offats were way up last night.
    "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Saw the same thing in Drum Bay yesterday. Tide was supposed to drop mid morning, I couldn't tell that it dropped at all. I looked at NOAA this morning. Tides are around 1' above predicted. That's alot of water. East wind?

Click image for larger version

Name:	rollover.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	56.9 KB
ID:	557878
      "Shut up and jerk your croaker" - James Fox

Comment

tide was way up in jones yesterday. Going under the trussel was a pretty tight fit.

Comment

still up with a out going tide.nice day
          I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

The stage is set for a good marsh draining...come on NW winds,I can almost hear it now... "hey you stupid birds, go **** somewhere else", "hey idiot, that flock is mine, we saw them first", "screw you duck hunters...you don't own this cove", "whew, I need some neoprene underwear, the water is cold", "Damn, it's 8 oclock and we still have a case of beer...the bird action is good today".....yep, love this time of year!
            Don't be a Nancy!
            If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

Was very high in Chocolate last night too. Seemed to be outgoing around 11pm, but it never got low.

Comment

Polar Ice cap calved off a huge chunk maybe?.......easy getting round with extra depth!
                West Bay Sensai...

Comment

Originally posted by FlatoutFishin View Post
                  The stage is set for a good marsh draining...come on NW winds,I can almost hear it now... "hey you stupid birds, go **** somewhere else", "hey idiot, that flock is mine, we saw them first", "screw you duck hunters...you don't own this cove", "whew, I need some neoprene underwear, the water is cold", "Damn, it's 8 oclock and we still have a case of beer...the bird action is good today".....yep, love this time of year!
                  Classic! lol... wait til next month.

Comment

The tides and water level have been up all last week , Hand to get way back in the praires to find the talling REDS !1
                    10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Obama's fault!

Comment

deano potlicking the red crab trap
                        MANVEL MOB

Comment

Originally posted by dbarham View Post
                          deano potlicking the red crab trap
                          Naw just back in the dumps with all the water ,man i bet 4 th mile intrance is real high ?
                          10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

It was the new moon and the NE wind.
                            "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Working...
                            X