Debit Card

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Debit Card

Got up this morning to find out someone cleaned out my checking account.I have BOA.They made 2 withdrwals at diffirent bamks 2 different purcheses at Family dollar.Then tried another withdrawel at another bank that was denied.This was all on my debit card which I have in my pocket.Over $6000.WTF.Thank God I got theft pertection.It'll be back in my account tommorrow.

Re: Debit Card

That sux ! Glad you got protection

Sent from my SCH-M828C using Tapatalk 2
    I dont always drink beer, but when i do , I prefer to be fishing !!!!!

Comment

Re: Debit Card

Man that sux hopefully that have a good video of them and catch the p.o.s !!!!

Comment

Holy crap!! I am glad you were protected and hope they catch the scum...
        KEEP IT WET..

Comment

There are some pieces of work out there. Glad you have the theft protection!
          I COME FROM THE WATER!!!

Comment

Probably the people that stole my props. That Sux Fuzzy, hope they get the bastards!
            Bryan Evans

Boat Werx of Texas
            (AKA Evans Marine Services)
            4340 19th St.
            Bacliff, Texas 77518
            http://evansmarine.net
            http://boatwerxtx.com
            main@boatwerxtx.com
            281-559-BOAT (2628)

Comment

Worst part it screwed up my fishing trip this morning.

Comment

damm
                I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

6000 from the family dollar. Cheap Bastards!

Comment

How nice-the ID Theft people need to just be shot when caught. IMO, they are the worst and seems like the laws don't punish the bastages enough-just shoot em and be done with it-after stacking up 100 or 200 bodies, I bet the ID theft crap would stop.
                    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Hope they catch the scum bags! Good that you have theft protection!!! Almost had my account broke into about a year ago, but bank alerts stopped it. Called me that morning and asked where my card was. Said in my pocket. Reply was well, someone has your number and has deited (2) 5.00 cash to your card. It was in north Houston and I live south of the dome...

Comment

[SIZE=4]Fuzzy: Check your credit cards and any other accounts.[SIZE]
                        "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

I had sombody in Staples New York city purchase some computer stuff 600 once. I noticed it immediately and called both my bank and Staples. Nobody seemed too concerned about it. While I was on the phone with Staples they tried to buy more. Luckily I'd already gotten the bank to shut it down. I wish they'd have caught the son of a botch.
                          "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Go to the P.D. and file a Theft of Identity report. Your bank will probably tell you to do that anyways

Comment

Originally posted by 03Marine View Post
                              Go to the P.D. and file a Theft of Identity report. Your bank will probably tell you to do that anyways
                              X2

Comment

Working...
                              X