Need a VET suggestoion for the new pup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a VET suggestoion for the new pup

I need to get his last round of shots/rabies/heart worms/etc.. I would like to use someone that some of you guys would recommend. Thanks in advance.
    KEEP IT WET..

I don't know where you are located but the SNAP Wellness Clinic offers less expensive shots, heartworm tabs, and flea tabs. As well as a once-over exam. We take all three of our dogs there for periodic checkups. They know Jack by first name...

Clinic at I-10 and Durham.
    At his baptism, Sam Houston was told his sins were washed away. He reportedly replied, “I pity the fish downstream.” - Nov. 19, 1854 - Independence, Texas

Comment

So far i like the new one thats located here in Friendswood next to the Friendswood police department. Off of 528. They actually seem like they care. I got a new 7 week old myself and took it there .

Comment

I take Sadie & Aimee to Brittmoore Animal Hospital. They have seen Dr. Dikeman over there since they were pups.
        We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Originally posted by 03Marine View Post
          So far i like the new one thats located here in Friendswood next to the Friendswood police department. Off of 528. They actually seem like they care. I got a new 7 week old myself and took it there .
          This is close to my home and I will give them a try.
          KEEP IT WET..

Comment

What is the name of the place in Friendswood- there seems to be a ton. Thanks everyone for your replies.
            KEEP IT WET..

Comment

Go to the place off 1462. Dr Crum. He knows his chit. By Kroger
              Karma's a beach.

Comment

Animal Alliance of Galveston County 608 Bayou Road La Marque, TX 77568
                409-933-1600. This is where I take my labs. I had both fixed last year and it cost me $140 for both. The cheapest place as far as price goes on anything but very good people.

Comment

Dr. Grant

League City west 518
                  May your rod never go limp

Comment

I like Dr. Bob in Alvin he takes care of my girls. However for just shots and wormer I go to tractor supply.
                    When I grow up I want to be, One of the harvesters of the sea. I think before my days are done, I want to be a fisherman.

Comment

Originally posted by Overkiller View Post
                      I like Dr. Bob in Alvin he takes care of my girls. However for just shots and wormer I go to tractor supply.
                      Dr. Bob is good but it seems like hes always trippn' out
                      Karma's a beach.

Comment

Originally posted by Xpress89 View Post
                        Go to the place off 1462. Dr Crum. He knows his chit. By Kroger
                        yes he does he is My Vet too he is very good and always helps us!
                        MANVEL MOB

Comment

Re: Need a VET suggestoion for the new pup

Originally posted by Overkiller View Post
                          Thats who i use too

Comment

Its parkwood animal hospital (by Friendswood pd). They are kinda wierd. They are almost to happy. But thats a good thing though! Lol

Comment

Working...
                            X