No announcement yet.

Here ya go WEA !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After lookin at it you could probably get that one for near half what he's asking! Go Deano!
    West Bay Sensai...

Comment

Nothing wrong with the CS hull and my old CS1765 was a tank. I wouldn't want my kids in the one listed for sale but I'm ok with Hoagie riding in it....

Comment

What the Hell is that!.. .looks like a jet drive Carolina Skiff with big block. that's awesome.
        TroutSupport.comsigpic

Comment

Amazing!
          "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Originally posted by Rollo View Post
            After lookin at it you could probably get that one for ner half what he's asking! Go Deano!
            I love the open drive shaft and open chain steering>>lol
            10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

like ya signature
              "Our most great and glorious achievement is to live our life fishingly"

Comment

Originally posted by lurefisher View Post
                I love the open drive shaft and open chain steering>>lol
                Yea he probably should a checked to see if it was ok to borrow parts off his dads brush hog!LOL!
                West Bay Sensai...

Comment

I'm pretty sure the cover was off for the pic.
                  From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

I been in 18' Mudboats with 455 cubic inch Buick motors and direct shaft to brass prop and been in some with 4 bangers. Ya need earplugs usually since mufflers aint much of a concern when running thru 1" of water over 10 ' of black goo. It's a mudboat-used for everything in the swamps and fun to run and ride in.
                    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Gotta get the dope across the basin.

Comment

Working...
                      X