No announcement yet.

Mighty Longhorns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Aaaahhh yesteryear. Darrell Royal was the Nick Saban of today. The state of Louisiana puts more players in the NFL per capita than any other state in the union.

Comment

2009 NFL regular season kickoff rosters California (205) Texas (179) Florida (176) Ohio (90) Louisiana (80) Georgia (80) Per capita wise Louisiana leads with 1 player for every 55,862 residents, followed by Mississippi's 1 player for every 67,730 residents, and South Carolina with 1 player for every 78,667 residents.

read this Harvey and weep

Comment

Originally posted by reeltime View Post
          Read it Chris, validates exactly what I said.

Comment

Originally posted by H.Maier View Post
            Read it Chris, validates exactly what I said.
            I did the question was answered and it was Cali with the most the side note of per capita means nothing in the big picture.If katrina and such victims wouldn't have left there Mississippi would win.You nudged them by 1 players not impressive.

Comment

Whatever you say, Chris.

Comment

If you consider the last decade (2000-2010) a loooong time ago yester years I see your point. Because in that decade the most wins were by:
                Boise St 185.......if you really want to count them and the schedule they played, then
                Oklahom 184......and guess whos next????????????????????

Texas at 183 a whole game seperates them from having the most wins by a program of last decade.

the per capita thing is about as usless as a tit on Robalo. geesh Harvey,,,you been in a coma for the last 10 years?

Comment

And by the way....The BigXII has the top 2 spots in that catergory

Im not anti SEC...I love the South and SEC...buts its just stupid sheeeet backed up by no facts when you throw Texas under the bus in that SEC crap talk

Comment

If I was it was sure enjoyable. Yesteryear I was fighting in Blairs gym in Freeport and shining on the baseball diamond and catching a lot more fish. Memories.

Comment

longhorn + aggies = two crappy annoying teams
                      "Our most great and glorious achievement is to live our life fishingly"

Comment

Originally posted by gus12343 View Post
                        longhorn + aggies = two crappy annoying teams
                        I could'nt agree with you more.
                        TDFT Certified Weighmaster

Comment

Flapper!!! dude!!!

i can see you not liking Texas considering there complete, total and unquestioned dominance over the pigs...but outside of the assss whipping in College Station Saturday...Arkansas has usually beat the aggies more times than not. give them a break.

Comment

On other news bacon is flying off the shelve at the store's.

Comment

Originally posted by reeltime View Post
                              u must be a aggie!
                              I am ole blue dolphin !
                              10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

I will fight for the aggies untill i meet my friend Donald in the big sky !!!!!!!
                                10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Working...
                                X