Place for WEDDING!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Galveston340
    ....you ought to see it when it's really cleaned up. Paul and I sure like that place...
    it would like nice having a evening wedding and hangin lanterns and stuff from the trees.
    Karma's a beach.

Comment

October is a long way off. Id go ahead and run right now and get the hell out of there

But if you need to look at a few wedding rings for sale, shoot Robalo a PM. He has about 6 in his desk drawer

Comment

Originally posted by JT View Post
        October is a long way off. Id go ahead and run right now and get the hell out of there

But if you need to look at a few wedding rings for sale, shoot Robalo a PM. He has about 6 in his desk drawer
        LOL Its funny how ppl say this " October is a long way off. Id go ahead and run right now and get the hell out of there " bc they arent happy in their marriage.
        Karma's a beach.

Comment

....how about some of those flashing LED's they put inside balloons? We can put them in the eyes of some fresh kills and big fish and hang/nail them to some of the trees around the ceremony!!
          ahahah i found me a wedding planner
          Karma's a beach.

Comment

sounds good lol
            Karma's a beach.

Comment

This is where we got married. My wifes side of the family are briscoe's.
              Briscoe Manor is West Houston’s premiere wedding venue. On a private 50-acre estate, Briscoe Manor offers true Texas charm and sophistication.

Comment

Originally posted by TXSHOCKWAVE View Post
                This is where we got married. My wifes side of the family are briscoe's.
                http://briscoemanor.com/
                man thats sweeeet
                MANVEL MOB

Comment

I like the blinking leds in the fish....LOL

Comment

Contact billy griffen ,in pearland the griffen hall is always fun ,i love running the pits built in that place ,dance floor ,tables chairs its a place to party !!!!
                    10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

I'd go with the Marxs' brothers spot. After the wedding you can run across the yard to the vfw and honeymoon at the cockroach festival at the Eagles hall. Hell, if you know the right people and speak the greek you could possibly get in on a Klan meeting.

Comment

....you don't want to see fish and game animals with flashing LED's in their eyes....or you don't like the idea of a mud wrastlin' pit? Why I never.....LMFAO!!!
                        no but i would like to see them flags flying .HEHEHE 1
                        10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Originally posted by JT View Post

I got three from buddies' fiances, 1 from the bubble gum machine-took almost a dollar in nickels to get it - and 2 I got while working at La Bare.

As far as a place for a wedding and reception-try the SPJST Post at 1435 Beall in Houston-two cops, one was the groom, just got arrested at the groom's wedding reception held there, and I been to some crawfiswh boils there-not a bad place, but I still recommend the Sand Bar-let JT cruise the ladies at the reception-heck, if ya have the reception BEFORE the wedding, it may become a double wedding with an immediate annulment the next day for at least one of the married couples!
                          "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

....a very CHEAP one at that!! Hey, I also thought of kayak races in the pond as well. Me and Dewayne plus Deano will set up a course soon!!!
                            Starting on the plans now..
                            KEEP IT WET..

Comment

Originally posted by lurefisher View Post
                              Contact billy griffen ,in pearland the griffen hall is always fun ,i love running the pits built in that place ,dance floor ,tables chairs its a place to party !!!!
                              "Billys Hall " right there by the high school? Yea that place is pretty kick ***.
                              Karma's a beach.

Comment

Originally posted by Robalo View Post
                                As far as a place for a wedding and reception-try the SPJST Post at 1435 Beall in Houston
                                x2 on that. They just finished a face lift last week. It's in my neighborhood, we used to go dancing there.
                                At his baptism, Sam Houston was told his sins were washed away. He reportedly replied, “I pity the fish downstream.” - Nov. 19, 1854 - Independence, Texas

Comment

Working...
                                X