X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sweet fish man.
    KEEP IT WET..

Comment

Nice flounder for both you gents! Congrats.

Comment

That will feed a whole Family !

Comment

nice fish my pb is 23 1/2 also ,man there fun to target and catch !!!!
          10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Re: Personal best flounder...

Originally posted by lurefisher View Post
            nice fish my pb is 23 1/2 also ,man there fun to target and catch !!!!
            Mine too and I harpooned her with my stringer while wading with no net!! I love flattys
            MANVEL MOB

Comment

My PB was completely by accident...sitting on the bank at Seawolf Park in 1989, drinking a beer and just checking the place out. I cast out a strawberry tout and thought I'd hung bottom. I tugged and tugged...and tugged to no availe. I waded out in the water, and literally walked right up to where I thought my lure had snagged something. When I lifted it, I felt a little movement and thought WTH??? Then it started coming up, and I noticed the outline of a BIG flatty...I yelled at a Vietnamese guy to throw me a net...he waded it out to me, I lfted up again, and slowly lowered the behemoth 28.5" 8 lber in the net...with NO fight. I'd hooked it through the back and I guess it never knew it was hooked...weirdest catch I ever had! If I'd of known what a catch that truly was, I'd of had it mounted...or at least took a picture!
              Don't be a Nancy!
              If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

Thats a whooper FoF

Comment

Thats a whooper FoF
                  I had one of those old style Coleman metal coolers and the head came halfway up oneside and the tail the other half...folded up the side fins too! Me and my then 5 year old daughter ate the whole thing...she still remembers that!
                  Don't be a Nancy!

Comment

A good fish to eat ,have you read the article about flounder and fish callories in the texas fish and game this month ,,Whats your take on that FoF ?

Comment

A good fish to eat ,have you read the article about flounder and fish callories in the texas fish and game this month ,,Whats your take on that FoF ?
                      Been out of town, and my mag is sitting here by the bed...I'll read it and get back to yeah. Watching Texas play WV now...got big money on this game. A bar of surf wax.....but it has to be delivered to Cabo! LoL Dude I met and surfed with in Cabo last year...he evidently is a Mountaneer!
                      Don't be a Nancy!

Comment

WOW big flattie!!
                        Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

Nice flounder
                          Mirrolure Pro Staff

Comment

RedfishAssassin,

Nice flounder should taste good for sure,whre did ya get that swivel bracelet?

Comment

Originally posted by blackmagic View Post
                              RedfishAssassin,

Nice flounder should taste good for sure,whre did ya get that swivel bracelet?
                              Claires...hahaha
                              Your a daisy if ya do

Comment

Originally posted by Team Reel Pimp View Post
                                Claires...hahaha
                                Heres a couple i would like to have hint hint .....

Comment

Working...
                                X