• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fuzzy View Post
    Got a buzz sitting with the pups.
    I'm glad to hear it.
    "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

I can tell you this for fact,if the dog isnt threating your property and you shoot him,and even more so after makeing it public info that they were going to die basically if they were in your yard "not threating just if they were in your yard,not how I read it I understand what you meant," you will go to jail....I'm not saying what you can or cant do or if you should or shouldnt,but the 1 thing I would advise if you are serious about getting rid of bad dogs in your hood,ask the mods to delete this post and carry on....just a opinion

Comment

I'm thinking that you got things backwards tiger. The way that I read it is that the OP is protecting his animals.
        "Nobody's so poor that democrats can't get rich screwing 'em."
        boom

Comment

I live on a farm slash ranch call it what you want,in the state of Texas any animal that threats my livestock I can do whatever I feel nessasry to protect my livestock...including shooting dogs even if there just on property if I feel a threat by them.
          Now if I am at my house not on the ranch slash farm,sitting on my front porch and I see a bad bad dog chase another dog so I get my smoke stick and tell others I am going to let that bad dog feel the rath of my smoke stick if he gets in MY YARD and I feel a threat for my dogs and I let the bad dog have a taste of the smoke stick,I WILL GO TO JAIL...I can tell you he from his comment he already knows there is a bad dog loose,there going to say you should have called the cops...I live in the same area,I have shot many dogs chaseing my cows,many officers have tried to take me to jail because of untill they found out I was right about the protection of my farm, I have seen a few bad dogs disappear from my wifes house,let him do as he pleases but I can assure you the officer can take him to jail I KNOW FOR FACT.

Comment

I guess I should have refrased the fact comment to this was my experience with bad dogs,and not meant to sound like it would be his experience.

Comment

Yep, you got it backards Tiger. Fuzzy had HIS dogs threatened by some thugs. He wasn't threatening someone else's dogs.
              From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

When he said pitts I thought he was refering to dogs...I misunderstood,but I still wouldnt put it in a public forum saying I am waiting on whatever because it becomes premedicated " I would think?

Comment

Originally posted by Tiger View Post
                  When he said pitts I thought he was refering to dogs...I misunderstood,but I still wouldnt put it in a public forum saying I am waiting on whatever because it becomes premedicated " I would think?
                  Sounds "pre-medicated" to me!
                  "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Who cares what he does, its his property.
                    Karma's a beach.

Comment

And why not put it on a public forum? It's a public warning. It's trespassing.
                      Karma's a beach.

Comment

Re: Warning Warning

Originally posted by Xpress89 View Post
                        Who cares what he does, its his property.
                        X2 any threating animals especialy pits wander up on me or my family inside my yard =dead dog
                        MANVEL MOB

Comment

My sons dogs dont wander up in anyones yard.Ask Reeltime how bad the are.Kinda like kids if they are raised in a loving house their loving.If not their bad.

Comment

I'm pre medicated right now look out!That dog is a bundle of joy but i would never try to jump your fence at night,
                            I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

We got a doggie doo code enforcement officer now, writes 250 dollar tickets if your dog is making dookey on somebody's lawn. No leash another 250. That's how bad our society is getting. I gotta do 8 miles up the road just to take my dogs for a walk off the leash just so they can **** in the wild, like normal. I'm sure Obama has something to do with this.

Comment

I beleive in protection of your property and family. However, I'm going to mattress roll up party in county for a dog. If some punk is making threats or gestures and I know their identity then I'm turning it over to the local LEO's. Now they would be liable if something were to happen. Any best of luck anyway.

Comment

Working...
                                X