No announcement yet.

Warning Warning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I used to have a pit and that was the most loving, protective of his owners, and smartest dog I ever owned. He use to pick my daughter up buy her jean pants and carry her around and was protective of her if he didn't know you. He also would get me a beer from the fridge. But as Fuzzy said they have a bad wrap from people not raising them right, and the they have been trained improperly. And I know the thugs around here!! We deal with them all the time. My Great Dane I had up here had them A holes throwing rocks at him, and kicking at the fence at him at the shop one day when I pulled up. I pulled a gun on one of them while I called the PD, the dumb SOB told me I don't have the balls to shoot him. I got my *** chewed out by the officer for pulling a gun on him, and didn't do anything to that little *******. I was also told that if my dog bit him through the fence, my *** would be in trouble. Pisses you off! What are you to do? Unless they walk up on your property and mess with the dog, Nothing !!!! I'm with you on this Fuzzy!!!!!
    Bryan Evans

Boat Werx of Texas
    (AKA Evans Marine Services)
    4340 19th St.
    Bacliff, Texas 77518
    http://evansmarine.net
    http://boatwerxtx.com
    main@boatwerxtx.com
    281-559-BOAT (2628)

Comment

Pitts get a bad rap my neighbor had the coolest pit bull ever and it got scared on new years and somehow got out of the back yard and ran away cause of the fireworks. they found it a week later with a gunshot to the head. I assume all because it was a Pitt had its collar on with name and numbers. Seriously this dog would not hurt a fly nicest dog Ive ever seen. And someone shot it just because it was scared and it was a pitt bull.
      75% Saltwater 5% led 20 % soft plastic 99% Alcohol 500% Fish stories = the make up of an angler.

Comment

Yeah. Some folks have some weird issues with dogs. I treat them just like I do people: I assume they're good until I'm proven wrong. Sadly enough it's the people that have turned out bad more often than the dogs.
        "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Working...
        X