New cut at the pass

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New cut at the pass

Watched a guy in a 23 Shoalwater cat run aground today and then proceed to trim up the big E-tec and bang on the rev limiter for at least 10 minutes! Sand filled rooster tail for thirty plus yards. I guess getting out to push was not an option. He finally got to some deeper water, showered down on it and proceeded to do the same thing over again after he crossed the main channel and ran aground near the big tree that sits on the bar adjacent to the channel. I guess that brown looking stuff in contrast to the green water meant nothing to him. Thought those guys were gone for the year.

New cut at the pass

This cold front should do it.
    Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

New cut at the pass

Probably borrowed the boat from his brother.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
      "Shut up and jerk your croaker" - James Fox

Comment

Good thing he was on sand and not oysters! It takes really shallow water to run one of those aground...

Comment

I was tooling around the pass this afternoon, but missed this show. I've been in the boat with a board member who tried to do this. "Shallow? Hell, we're in a (boat brand)." as he hammered down on the throttle. I laughed until I had to get out and push the boat about 100 yards. It was just like the sled in high school.
          From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

I think all of us have done this a time or two.I'm not sure who i was wade fishing with but we watched a guy screw around for at least two hours of sling mud in the air before he got out and pushed.lol
            I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

C'mon guys. Quit making fun of me!!
              "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Big $ Boat doesn't mean big brain.

Get a picture next time so we can enjoy it.
                "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

I have done it myself a few times, and guess it was you hippies laughing at me from the shore! If you dont know the pass dont try!!! They dont call it the gauntlet for nothing. I hope he learned his lesson, I know I have. Now I know where to go after a old man showed me and I tracked it on my GPS. Never had a problem since.
                  Bryan Evans

Boat Werx of Texas
                  (AKA Evans Marine Services)
                  4340 19th St.
                  Bacliff, Texas 77518
                  http://evansmarine.net
                  http://boatwerxtx.com
                  main@boatwerxtx.com
                  281-559-BOAT (2628)

Comment

Working...
                  X