468x80 Banner

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone have a Stationary Bike they want to get rid of?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone have a Stationary Bike they want to get rid of?

The Dr. said I can start working out on one. I have had a few and always ended up giving them away.
    I would like to start getting back in shape so I can be ready to jump back in the water when I get the ok.
    sigpic
    Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Re: Anyone have a Stationary Bike they want to get rid of?

Just sold one in a garage sale I had last weekend that sat in my garage for fifteen years. I would have given it to ya. Sorry.
    I have an uncontrolable desire to wanna jerk my rod.

Comment

I have a stationary trainer, that will fit any bicycle. Do you have a bike?
      At his baptism, Sam Houston was told his sins were washed away. He reportedly replied, “I pity the fish downstream.” - Nov. 19, 1854 - Independence, Texas

Comment

Originally posted by Oleander Kayaker View Post
        I have a stationary trainer, that will fit any bicycle. Do you have a bike?
        I do but it's not comfortable enough to stay on for long.
        sigpic
        Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

You missed a free one down here by two months chip.will keep my eye's and ears open if i see one.Brother i bet you are jonsin to wade.
          I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

You mean a towel/robe/bra holder? Dayum, just got rid of one of those in a garage sale,, I would suggest that you look at garage sales and find a deal. TRUST me, the used ones will NOT be used very much.

Comment

Craigslist...... I have found pretty good deals on stuff for my gym.

AQUA PIMP
              AQUA PIMP......
              "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

Working...
              X