Happy man my boats Home.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy man my boats Home.

Been a real pain the past few weeks with no boat.Had to go in the house to pee instead of stepping behind the boat.

Originally posted by fuzzy View Post
    Been a real pain the past few weeks with no boat.Had to go in the house to pee instead of stepping behind the boat.

Happy bday!
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

yeah you have been a real pain..lol........congrats.
      I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

happy 40 th ed
        MANVEL MOB

Comment

I wished it was the 40th even the 50th would be good.

Comment

I wished it was the 40th even the 50th would be good.
            you can still cut the mustard ED thats all that counts!!
            MANVEL MOB

Comment

Next time my boats in the shop I'll see it Bryan has a loaner boat Ican keep in the yard.

Comment

Next time my boats in the shop I'll see it Bryan has a loaner boat Ican keep in the yard.
                He didn't tell you he has a brand new 23 shoalwater cat that he gives out as a loaner now. Somebody else must have had it at the time.

I understand peeing behind the boat. I do it all the time and mine is in the front yard the the wife freaking yells at me everytime. I tell her to stop that crap as I always seem to piss on myself when she yells. I doubt the vodka has anything to do with it.
                KEEP IT WET..

Comment

Originally posted by Gulfcoast13 View Post
                  He didn't tell you he has a brand new 23 shoalwater cat that he gives out as a loaner now. Somebody else must have had it at the time.

I understand peeing behind the boat. I do it all the time and mine is in the front yard the the wife freaking yells at me everytime. I tell her to stop that crap as I always seem to piss on myself when she yells. I doubt the vodka has anything to do with it.

Glad she's back Fuzzy. That's a nice belated birthday present.
                  "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Originally posted by Gulfcoast13 View Post

She's just jealous that you can wash the saltwater off the lower unit of the motor when all she can do is leave a puddle.
                    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Working...
                    X