Fishing Attire for 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fishing Attire for 2013

What the "stylish" fisherman will be wearing in 2013. Make sure to put on your wish list to Santa. Wonder if available with a West End Angler logo???
    Mack (aka MackFisherman2)
    Houston & Pirates Cove in Galveston
    mackfisherman2@hotmail.com

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger, except bears, bears will kill you.

You bet! Here you go, complete with the latest, top-of-the-line Academy accessories...

Click image for larger version

Name:	1919-04-26-The-Country-Gentleman-Norman-Rockwell-cover-The-Fishing-Trip-no-logo-400-Digimarc.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	97.0 KB
ID:	558135
    At his baptism, Sam Houston was told his sins were washed away. He reportedly replied, “I pity the fish downstream.” - Nov. 19, 1854 - Independence, Texas

Comment

Rob Vanwinkle! Haaaaa!
      West Bay Sensai...

Comment

I'll stick with my Magellan's.

Comment

Funny thing....That looks like Greg in his early days.....

Comment

I've got that same outfit in pink.
            Captain, Galveston County Blue Team Fish Killers
            "Fishing Guide"-A person who contributes to the delinquency of a liar.

Comment

Do as JT does-Fish Nekkid. he always has bait-a finger mullet.
              "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

LOL!!!! Thank goodness it ain't a MUD MINNOW! (think about it!)

Comment

a FWE buff would be cool
                  NoBama

Comment

lol @ mud minnow!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Robalo View Post
                      Do as JT does-Fish Nekkid. he always has bait-a finger mullet.
                      Oh man I almost ended up in jail that way. I was fishing out on the second bar and the GW was checking for licenses. So I come out and hand my license from my pile on gear on the beach and he says "Boy, where's yer britches?"

So I look down and says "Oh no, not again!"

Kinda looked at me funny, and since I was popping open a can of beer and showing him my cooler of fish, say "Better put on yer britches, boy."

About then the County constables come down the beach. I guess I kinda got nervous and ran into the water to hide my backside and do some more fishing. Bad move, Sammie. So they "talked" me into the beach and said I had one more chance to put on my britches before getting a ride downtown.

Which I did.

But what happened before I finally fessed up and walked back to the dry sand was very, very bad. A school of pinfish or something started attacking my "mullet bait" and I was getting tore up. So I came running out of the water holding onto my you-know-what, obviously in pain, and these ole boys are laughing their heads off.

It's the only way I got out of a ticket.

Comment

What a WHOPPER! Remind me NEVER to get in a lying contest with you! LOL!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X