Kayaking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kayaking

An old friend Winterfisher, has his RV at the old KOA camp at the pass. He's invited me to join him for some kayak fishing today. I'm a little reluctant about it as I've never been on or in one but gonna give it a try. Hope I don't capsize or sink it. lol. If it's all as good as I hear, I may be in the market for one.

I hope you like it as much as I do. Great way to pass a good time.
    "Shut up and jerk your croaker" - James Fox

Comment

Your gonna love it! Hope you find the reds!
      "The man who passes the sentence should swing the sword"

Comment

Re: Kayaking

Harvey, when you get the bug, call me...I have a trailer for hauling yaks...we can go check a few different places out.
        Don't be a Nancy!
        If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

I'm sitting on go, Flat Out! Holler when you're ready. I been wanting to fish kenny's spots forever.

Comment

Do it! You'll like it! You can borrow mine whenever you'd like.
            "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Thanks, Bruce. May take you up on that offer. We went out a little late and a lot of boat traffic. I couldn't get the knack of fishing sitting down but would like the ideal of paddling in, getting out a working an area and covering more water.

Comment

Well, how did it go today? I was hoping he would show up around the corner here. I need someone to come eat all this food I have here at BR's.
                From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Originally posted by coachlaw View Post
                  Well, how did it go today? I was hoping he would show up around the corner here. I need someone to come eat all this food I have here at BR's.
                  If I wasn't working....
                  Don't be a Nancy!
                  If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

Working...
                  X