Jovan Belcher - Chiefs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jovan Belcher - Chiefs

I can't believe what I just heard on ESPN. This SOB shot his girlfriend Saturday morning, then drove to the stadium where he called his coaches & shot himself!

Murder Suicide!

What a complete POS. He left behind their young daughter who is now parent-less!

I'm not saying he doesn't have problems he clearly did. The sad part is that he ended two lives and now that baby has no parents. The deepest parts of hell are reserved for filth like this.

I had someone taken from me due to a murder suicide and I have 0 respect for anyone that chooses to ruin 2 lives, 2 families etc. Prayers to those that are affected by this tragedy.
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Poor kid's gonna spend the rest of her life wondering why it happened.
    Prayers sent.
    "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Amen, Coe. I couldn't agree more. Poor grandparents...I feel for them.
      Captain, Galveston County Blue Team Fish Killers
      "Fishing Guide"-A person who contributes to the delinquency of a liar.

Comment

He was a POS coward...
        KEEP IT WET..

Comment

Whos knows????? This baby girl may be better off being raised by her grandmother anyways. I know I was.. Prayers to the family of both the deceased.

Comment

And then Bob Costas goes on a rant at halftime during Sunday Night Football last night - says that if it wasn't for handguns, both of the deceased would still be alive. Piss on him for using a nationally aired football game as a forum for his anti-second amendment views.

Comment

Originally posted by Little Boat View Post
              And then Bob Costas goes on a rant at halftime during Sunday Night Football last night - says that if it wasn't for handguns, both of the deceased would still be alive. Piss on him for using a nationally aired football game as a forum for his anti-second amendment views.

x2

BS move for NBC allowing that during the game last night.

Comment

Originally posted by Little Boat View Post
                So I guess O.J. shoulda used a gun instead of a knife or maybe his hands to strangle hhis wife to death? Personally, I'd rather be shot than strangled or stabbed to death by some low-life chickensheeet POS, such as Belcher or Simpson. Costas is a yankee that supports Obama, hence GUN CONTROL and loves to attend Gay Parades. In other words, he is a scum-sucking liberal that should keep his mouf shut. He never even graduated from Syracuse U.
                "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Today marks 6 years to the day for me... 6 years have passed & I still miss & hurt for the person who was taken from me. Nobody wins in a murder suicide. Continued prayers for that baby and the grandparents.
                  We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Wow!!! I just wanna fish......

Comment

Originally posted by WestEndAngler View Post
                      Today marks 6 years to the day for me... 6 years have passed & I still miss & hurt for the person who was taken from me. Nobody wins in a murder suicide. Continued prayers for that baby and the grandparents.
                      Nice words sir. We need more of these posts. Enough hate already to go around .......

Comment

Not all of us Yankee Libs are scum suckers. Robalo you broke my heart today. LOL

Comment

It don't take much of a man to hit a woman. Less of a man to kill one and rob his child of their mother. He had to have some emotional problems....still no excuse. Prayers again for the survivors.
                          Captain, Galveston County Blue Team Fish Killers
                          "Fishing Guide"-A person who contributes to the delinquency of a liar.

Comment

Originally posted by Termo View Post
                            It don't take much of a man to hit a woman. Less of a man to kill one and rob his child of their mother. He had to have some emotional problems....still no excuse. Prayers again for the survivors.
                            Couldn't have put it better myself, Capt. Blue. Meet me at the Jam. Beach Valero at 6:30 manana. I've got a spot in the cow pasture where me, you, and Superspook gonna explore.. One big bait for one big bite. Later.

Comment

I couldn't believe the media talking about honoring this guy! I heard ESPN say that on one hand people want to honor him but on the other hand he's a murderer. He's a coward murderer period! Regardless of his past 'accomplishments' he should be treated as such. And because he's a professional athlete they mention honoring him. WTF, makes my blood boil!

Comment

Working...
                              X