Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Texas Rod Builders Show!!!

The Texas Rod Builders Show will be April 19-20, 2013

It will be held @ the Jimmy Burke Activity Center in Deer Park.

Admission will be free & we will have the Vendor Booth prices soon (they will be as inexpensive as possible)

All "profits" will benefit Rods For Soldiers, Healing Waters & Shriners.

If you are interested in having a booth please give me a call - 281-507-5519

We want, not only rod builders; but Lure & Tackle companies, Charter services & other fishing related vendors.

More information to follow....

Thanks
    Shawn

Any vendors interested in a booth, email my work email, spettersen@ohmstede.net
    I will send you the Vendor contract.
    Booths will be $150 ea. for a minimum of 10x10 space.
    This information was just released today & we already have commitments coming in!!!
    Aside from Rod Builders & component vendors, I really want to get Charter Companies, Tackle Manufacturers & Fish Taxidermists.
    Again, All "profits" will benefit Rods For Soldiers, Healing Waters & Shriners.
    Thanks
    Shawn
    281-507-5519

Comment

bump

Comment

I may have to take a look this year... prior years i was not able to make it. Heard it's cool though.
        TroutSupport.comsigpic

Comment

Shawn, make sure to remind us about it closer to the show. I want to come check it out!
          "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Originally posted by TroutSupport View Post
            I may have to take a look this year... prior years i was not able to make it. Heard it's cool though.
            Please do! I need to buy some DVD's!!!

Originally posted by Curmudgeon View Post
            Shawn, make sure to remind us about it closer to the show. I want to come check it out!
            Will Do!

Comment

The Vendor bookings are begining to roll in.
              If you are interested in a booth, please give us a call or PM. Even if you can't pay for your spot right now, we would like to start getting a head count.
              Shawn
              281-507-5519

Comment

Working...
              X