Just for you Kenny LOL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just for you Kenny LOL

Took Denna and Rodney today to catch a few flounder. It was going to be a slow day with little tidal movement so had some concern we may not fill our limits. As it turned out there was even less tidal movement than what was projected. We picked up a few and it was slow, knowing the hole I knew there were more there and resisted the urge to check elsewhere. It was a slow bite but eventually we got our limits and Denna out fished me and Rodney, way to go girl.

Today reinforced a basic rule from Phil, if your in a known good hole during the run on a slow day stay there and work the hole, it will eventually pay off. I watched several boats including a good friend of mine put into another good hole fish for 20 minutes not land any so they leave. This is a natural tendency people have that fish from a boat, that is why wade fishermen often are more successful, they can't put up stakes and move if it's slow, they stay and keep plugging away.

As always all on Flounder Pounders.
    Attached Files
    -----------------------
    .~~~~ ~~~~~~~ www.saltwaterhooker.net

way to go...thanks for the report. nice catch

Comment

Great job, freezer must be getting full. Pass em this way. lol...
      KEEP IT WET..

Comment

Nice job Lori!
        "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Nice catch, you must be the flounder queen! Lol
          sigpic

Comment

Dang, what a nice haul.

Comment

Just for you Kenny LOL

Excellent!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Re: Just for you Kenny LOL

Nice!!

Sent from my LGL35G using Tapatalk 2
                I dont always drink beer, but when i do , I prefer to be fishing !!!!!

Comment

Nice catching!
                  "The man who passes the sentence should swing the sword"

Comment

Lori,
                    Glad I could make your life a little happier!
                    "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Originally posted by Lori77563 View Post
                      Took Denna and Rodney today to catch a few flounder. It was going to be a slow day with little tidal movement so had some concern we may not fill our limits. As it turned out there was even less tidal movement than what was projected. We picked up a few and it was slow, knowing the hole I knew there were more there and resisted the urge to check elsewhere. It was a slow bite but eventually we got our limits and Denna out fished me and Rodney, way to go girl.

Today reinforced a basic rule from Phil, if your in a known good hole during the run on a slow day stay there and work the hole, it will eventually pay off. I watched several boats including a good friend of mine put into another good hole fish for 20 minutes not land any so they leave. This is a natural tendency people have that fish from a boat, that is why wade fishermen often are more successful, they can't put up stakes and move if it's slow, they stay and keep plugging away.

As always all on Flounder Pounders.
                      Wtg,I will agree to some extent on waders getting in to em and not moving ,But some waders also sin by high stepping through an area loaded with all kinds of fish and not working it harder before moveing on!Thats anouther good reason for an empty stringer and frying pan!
                      West Bay Sensai...

Comment

Working...
                      X