Mayans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayans

Well someone snapped a photo of a fireball in the sky... It's a meteor, the photo was taken from someone here in Houston. *not my photo*

Click image for larger version

Name:	meteor.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	7.4 KB
ID:	573166
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Test run?
    Just mind over matter, if you don't mind it don't matter. If it matters you better mind!

Comment

We're closing our office for the holidays at the end of that day...
      Actually the long count end (and the real Mayan doomsday) is October 13, 4772.
      At his baptism, Sam Houston was told his sins were washed away. He reportedly replied, “I pity the fish downstream.” - Nov. 19, 1854 - Independence, Texas

Comment

Originally posted by Oleander Kayaker View Post
        Actually the long count end (and the real Mayan doomsday) is October 13, 4772.
        Phew! That was close!
        "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

I thought that "Bright Light" was from too many beers last night. Thanks for helping clear that up for me.
          "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

I was wading the N.shoreline and saw it. In fact I heard it too, kind of a shhhhhhh sound, followed but a boom. It's the closest and largest meteorite that I have ever seen.
            "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Originally posted by kenny View Post
              I was wading the N.shoreline and saw it. In fact I heard it too, kind of a shhhhhhh sound, followed but a boom. It's the closest and largest meteorite that I have ever seen.
              Cool, wish I had seen it. Missed it by a few minutes this morning leaving the house. My brother called me and he was in his backyard at the time it went over and decribed the same thing.
              "The man who passes the sentence should swing the sword"

Comment

I forgot to mention it was trailing green.
                "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

What day and time was that seen? I was fishing in West Bay a few nights ago and saw a big one. It was heading north north west and had a green trail. Wonder if it was the same one?

Comment

I saw the green flash this morning as I was leaving for basketball practice a little after 6:30. At first I thought it was lightning!
                    Tight Lines

Comment

Working...
                    X