No more Walton and Johnson???????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No more Walton and Johnson???????

Please join my boycott of 93.7. They eschewed Walton and Johnson this AM! I've been listening to them since I was in 6th grade! These bastages threw them out. In the AM I now get Steve Fixx???? He Suxxx. What will I do without the Tazer Report in the morning? How will I live without the Prongs of Justice? And I need my daily pro-Constitutional anti-Obama rant! Now they promise More Classic Rock. Well, I can get that anywhere. I want my Walton and Johnson back!
    From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

I want the old rock 101 KLOL back. Walton and johnson were not bad. They just talked the same bs day in and day out. Gets old. No one said why they got fired?

Comment

Sad, sad, sad.

Comment

Re: No more Walton and Johnson???????

Never liked em anyway I miss the radio GODS
        MANVEL MOB

Comment

Re: No more Walton and Johnson???????

I'm a rod ryan show fan, got tired of walto and johnson when they got to the point of not being able to go two minutes on a subject without it turning to obama for the next ten

Sent from my LGL35G using Tapatalk 2
          I dont always drink beer, but when i do , I prefer to be fishing !!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 03Marine View Post
            I want the old rock 101 KLOL back.
            Hell yes - with Colonel St James and the Rock n Roll Army. Dayna Steele in the afternoons. Those were the days.
            Walker

Anegada, BVI (N18° 44.683' W64° 24.133')
            and
            Houston (Clear Lake City)

Comment

Houston radio sucks.

I'll change my mind when I hear Pantera played in a normal rotation like in other Texas markets.

PS.....Walton and Johnson are pretty funny.

Comment

I'm obviously not gonna mis 'em. heeeeeeheeeee! BRING ON THE ROCK 'N ROLL!!!!
                Captain, Galveston County Blue Team Fish Killers
                "Fishing Guide"-A person who contributes to the delinquency of a liar.

Comment

I stopped listening to the radio when they fired Moby from 97 Rock.
                  "Shut up and jerk your croaker" - James Fox

Comment

Originally posted by Walker View Post
                    Hell yes - with Colonel St James and the Rock n Roll Army. Dayna Steele in the afternoons. Those were the days.
                    Don't forget Crash!
                    "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Outlaw Dave !!!!!!!!!!!!
                      10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Originally posted by lurefisher View Post
                        Outlaw Dave !!!!!!!!!!!!
                        He is on am station now. Not sure what channel. My sis works with him.

Comment

Jessica???

Comment

yepp its 950 am got a show in the evenings,also he just opened a bar in the hights!!
                            10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Originally posted by Jerkyourcroaker View Post
                              I stopped listening to the radio when they fired Moby from 97 Rock.
                              get your lazy arses up......

Comment

Working...
                              X