Fun Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fun Day

Went down the island to Jam. Beach church bazaar today to peddle some of my carnival glass collection and ran into Capt.'s Lloyd and Cookie Pepper, West Bay royality. After several hours of old stories and laughs Cookie took a shine to Cuddles and invited us to a future fish fry. Lloyd and Cookie gave me some drift patterns for West Bay from back in the days they were active. Some I knew and some I didn't. Get ready, Termo.

Lloyd & Cookie are great folks to know and visit with. I've fished with him a few times through the years.
    "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Very nice folks, you're right Kenny. Hope he got some rod orders. Mrs. Cookie's got bad back issues. God bless her.
      Last edited by H.Maier; December 8, 2012, 08:18 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Any idea what he gets for rods? They've been around for a loooong time...At one time her whaler was for sale.

Comment

Funny, one day I saw them in their truck at Randall's, and stopped to say hi. To my surprise, Cookie went off about me messing up one of the best coves in West Bay, when I dug those canals & built Sunset Cove!

Later, I found out that she thought that I was Novelle the BOI developer.
          "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

I didn't ask him about his prices, Mr. Buddy. He was inside the building and Cookie sat outside under the raised church with Brenda and myself. I knew she fished out of a whaler but don't know if she still has it. She had some good fish stories. Nice time!

Comment

Originally posted by kenny View Post
              Funny, one day I saw them in their truck at Randall's, and stopped to say hi. To my surprise, Cookie went off about me messing up one of the best coves in West Bay, when I dug those canals & built Sunset Cove!

Later, I found out that she thought that I was Novelle the BOI developer.
              lmao!

Comment

Working...
              X