Thieves Strike Again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thieves Strike Again

Looks like I have become another victim. Found some scratch marks on my car as thieves jimmied the lock without setting it off. Took my two 1000 Stradics on Berkley Amps as well as my two kayak boxes. Went on Thursday, and have been too busy to unload the car. The boxes always stay in my car though. I guess if you see them in your neck of the woods let me know. Just be careful guys. Scumbags are about.
    Resident Ninja

Sorry about the bad luck Jonathan. Thieves become thick around the holidays because programs, school etc are not in service during these times.

I have to unload my car every time. It's a PITA but better than getting something stolen.
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Darnit J I did not want to here this hope your home owners insurance can help.Bro lock it no matter how tired you are or wherever your at ,let me know if I can help .

Comment

Dang man, sorry to hear that. I will keep and eye out for em
        KEEP IT WET..

Comment

Tis the season bro. As I am a public babysitter, I see this all the time. The turds are getting outta school. Plus its getting dark early, which doesn't help either. From the statistics I have seen, is that the majority of the burglars live within 2-5 miles from where they steal from. A good handful of the time, they actually live in the same neighborhood. Make sure the vehicles are locked, nothing in plane sight (GPS, Computers, loose change, etc..). Make sure your house is lit at night. You could also put up a video surveillance or just a Game Camera. But if someone wants in your vehicle bad enough, they'll get in regardless.

Just FYI for others...

I know a lot of people dont want to sacrifice door dings in their rides, but, if and when you go Christmas shopping, try to park as close to the doors as practicable (exspecially at night). Theives love to single out the cars in the back of the parking lot, "easy pickins".

Comment

Sorry to hear that. My neighbor's daughter has had two laptops stolen out of her car over the last few months. I don't leave anything in my car.
            "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

"It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas......."

Knuckaheads gotta buy Christmas presents too.

Comment

Missing my boga and a Kodak.
                Resident Ninja

Comment

I found someone going through my trash this morning right in front of me while I was wiping down my gun. I was in my garage, so I cocked the shotgun & said I thought I told you to never come back. He ran off.... damn crack heads!
                  We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Originally posted by Curmudgeon View Post
                    Sorry to hear that. My neighbor's daughter has had two laptops stolen out of her car over the last few months. I don't leave anything in my car.
                    Dude, you mean to tell me you load up the whole tackle store thats in there every time you go fishing?
                    Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

haha you cant catch a break...you need to set up a trap. Its a sign from the gods....quit using spinning reels and put those curados to use!!!
                      Team Rolling Thunder

Comment

Use what I have, its a laser type sensor that goes in your yard, when something crosses the plane the monitor beeps in your bedroom. When it goes off, notify the police, walk outside and slam a baseball bat into the back of their kneecap and hold them at gunpoint until the cops show.
                        Karma's a beach.

Comment

Originally posted by Ibtsoom View Post
                          Dude, you mean to tell me you load up the whole tackle store thats in there every time you go fishing?
                          Nah. I just leave most of it in my enormous tackle bag and wading belt.
                          "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

sorry to hear that Jhua.
                            I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Originally posted by Curmudgeon View Post
                              She must be an aggie. Maybe she'll learn after 5 times to carry that laptop into the house or carry while shopping. Regardless, it sux to be hit/robbed.
                              "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Working...
                              X