(*&)^))(*& Computers......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (*&)^))(*& Computers......

I guess us old guys and computers don't get along. Been doing the editing of my daughter's wedding video and my old computer just wasn't cutting it. So I thought I was smart enough to build me a new faster, stronger and better computer. That all started yesterday morning and would have still been going on if I hadn't just broke down and called in help. Of course my Son-in-Law couldn't say no......... Anyway he came over and in about an hour undid everything I did wrong and then did it all right. Man, this thing is sweet now and I'm very happy guess I've got to take him out of steaks......
    Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Originally posted by bountyhunter View Post
    I guess us old guys and computers don't get along. Been doing the editing of my daughter's wedding video and my old computer just wasn't cutting it. So I thought I was smart enough to build me a new faster, stronger and better computer. That all started yesterday morning and would have still been going on if I hadn't just broke down and called in help. Of course my Son-in-Law couldn't say no......... Anyway he came over and in about an hour undid everything I did wrong and then did it all right. Man, this thing is sweet now and I'm very happy guess I've got to take him out of steaks......
    glad you got it line'd out!
    MANVEL MOB

Comment

I don't even like to talk about computers......I'm still running Windows 98 and have a monitor bigger than a bread box.....I would like to hold out replacing everything until Windows comes out with their new operating system.
      Timing has a lot to do with the outcome of a rain dance.

Comment

Im ready for a update my self.
        10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Look at Apple's solutions! I run windows, but Apple has some sweet technology.
          LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Originally posted by lurefisher View Post
            Im ready for a update my self.
            yeah you need one a makeover
            MANVEL MOB

Comment

One thing about computers... as soon as you buy them they are obsolete, some other bigger badder machine comes out the next day... 98 OS? Heck you want a laptop for $100? Has Win98 on it
              We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Originally posted by WestEndAngler View Post
                One thing about computers... as soon as you buy them they are obsolete, some other bigger badder machine comes out the next day... 98 OS? Heck you want a laptop for $100? Has Win98 on it
                Does it have WIFI? I will give you $100 for it if it does.
                sigpic
                Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

I'm pretty hard on things, don't think a lap top would fit my lifestyle. As for Apple, I still don't know how to do everything Windows does and don't want to spend time learning a new system. Gotta stick with what I know.
                  Timing has a lot to do with the outcome of a rain dance.

Comment

Working...
                  X