No announcement yet.

Spam...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just in case y'all did have a contest, I had 144 spam emails when I woke up. By lunch I had 40 more. Since lunch I have only 6. Hopefully it's tapering off. I was glad to know that someone thought I needed a breast enlargement though.
    From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

LMAO Coach....

Thanks for the tips Thomas, I've been banning and adding each IP... IE. 89.208.9.xxx I am excluding the XXX and banning the 89.208.9 so it catches .001-.999 Also banning people on Joomla side as well... Once they taper off I will go through and prune out the banned users... So far I think I'm up to 50 either banned or deleted...
      We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Originally posted by WestEndAngler View Post
        LMAO Coach....

Thanks for the tips Thomas, I've been banning and adding each IP... IE. 89.208.9.xxx I am excluding the XXX and banning the 89.208.9 so it catches .001-.999 Also banning people on Joomla side as well... Once they taper off I will go through and prune out the banned users... So far I think I'm up to 50 either banned or deleted...
        I've seen several trying to sign up all day.
        I work just enough to pay for my fishing habit.

Comment

I have done some research and found an add on program... Its just a lot of maintaince for our webmaster to keep upgrading and running the forum, I have plans to get a quick lesson on how to upgrade and I should be able to handle the work load, if anyone on here wants to be a moderator let me know...

Comment

Tiny- I got the boat in a warehouse here in Houston... I have to get a Master Electrician to certify my electrical, have him call the Galveston Inspector for them to come out and make sure its ok to turn on the power to our residence...

My buddy brought his shoalwater down and took it for a spin around the West End, more scouting and salvaging really...

We need to have a West End Anglers Jetty Trip!

I'll take 4!
            Ferget the Jettys!! I gots better plans and a sneaking suspision that the Red Snappers will be Stacked up!! State water too!

(10 mile run from the jettys) I'll have to get ahold of ya when I'm ready..

Comment

I will top off the tanks and meet you wherever... boats in Houston and I'll trailer it down in a heartbeat... Shoot for a weekend!

Comment

I will top off the tanks and meet you wherever... boats in Houston and I'll trailer it down in a heartbeat... Shoot for a weekend!
                10-4!

Waiting on a couple parts for the boat and a weekend off! Really would appreciate the buddy boat.

Comment

I'll be there, got SAT Phone, EPIRB, 3 VHF radios We should be able to get ahold of someone should we find trouble...

Comment

I'll be there, got SAT Phone, EPIRB, 3 VHF radios We should be able to get ahold of someone should we find trouble...

Starting to loog good... my parts are due Thursday and i think I'll be off this weekend. Just need to look at the weather...

Comment

Working...
                    X