Shimano Symetre 4000 or 3000

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shimano Symetre 4000 or 3000

looking to by a symetre but cant decide between 4000 or 3000. Most of my fishing will be around the flats of the texas coastline. I know the 4000 will hold a little more line, but its also a little bulkier. Any thoughts???

I always throw a 4000 series Shimano... I hardly ever use my 2500 and usually break out my 1000 on my ultralight when catching piggy perch.
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

id go with the 3000
      Boats and hoes.

Comment

These are spinners?

Save your money and buy a Daiwa Crossfire 3500. $25 at Academy and beats the heck outta the Stradics I've owned.

Comment

I have 4000-all good-whichever ya like, I'd get. Difference is 4000 holds more line.
          "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

I am thinking about buying an ABU garcia 5000 is that reel any good I can gat it for 150 please advise
            Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Milkjug View Post
              These are spinners?

Save your money and buy a Daiwa Crossfire 3500. $25 at Academy and beats the heck outta the Stradics I've owned.
              I have a buddy that fishes these Daiwa reels (Crossfire 2500 & 3500) and swears by them. He had two Stradics before and swears the Daiwa's are top notch.
              "Buy a Fish, Feed Yourself... Buy a Fishing License, Feed a Whole Community..."
              "The Fish You Catch, Tastes Better, than the One You Bought..."

Comment

i have to dissagree... stick with shimano and you usually cant go wrong.. and the new stradic's are freakin sweet.. http://fish.shimano.com/publish/cont...adic_MgFB.html
                Boats and hoes.

Comment

Originally posted by corndog View Post
                  I am thinking about buying an ABU garcia 5000 is that reel any good I can gat it for 150 please advise
                  good reels but thats a little pricey!
                  MANVEL MOB

Comment

I have a buddy that fishes these Daiwa reels (Crossfire 2500 & 3500) and swears by them.
                    Your buddy is a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by dbarham View Post
                      good reels but thats a little pricey!
                      What do you no mg guy!
                      10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Working...
                      X