• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boat Wax

Okay what is the best boat wax?
    -----------------------
    .~~~~ ~~~~~~~ www.saltwaterhooker.net

I use ole school hard shell turtle wax it does just fine on my 08 kenner vision tunnel just a lil more physical labor but the results are awesome.

Comment

I used Carnuba Wax just like waxing a car It came out Great!

Comment

A buddy of mine uses Rejex on his hull and the verticle surfaces on the inner liner and console. His 4 year old boat looks brand new.

I'm to lazy to use anything on my boat.

Comment

I don't know if it's any different, but Consumer Reports listed NuFinish as the best car wax a few years back. It's cheap and easy and was the longest lasting of the waxes they tested.
          "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Any 3M product.
            "I love this country, it's the government I'm afraid of!"

Comment

You are welcome to come test different waxes on my boat-try a different brand each month on it.
              "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Thinking about working my boat over and thought about trying this.

We specifically formulate Collinite boat detailing products to clean faster, shine brighter, protect better and survive longer.

Nothing I have used in the past seems to last very long, of coarse, I have an older boat.

Comment

Originally posted by Curmudgeon View Post
                  I don't know if it's any different, but Consumer Reports listed NuFinish as the best car wax a few years back. It's cheap and easy and was the longest lasting of the waxes they tested.
                  X2, NuFinish is what I use. NuFinish is a polish not a wax and from all that I read is what you should use. Wax can be used on new boats but if you have oxidation use a polish. Gater

Comment

Working...
                  X