Christmas season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas season

This last year has been very good to many of us on this forum,and I think most have plenty to be thankful of,Sunday @ the Dickinson Bayou & 146 boat ramp! A few of my friends and I will be having a little gathering under the overpass to cellibrate this season,and to enjoy some fellowship with our many friends from this area! This is not a site sponsered event,just friends having a visit and maybe a plate of some seafood! All are welcome bring a chair and anything else you may think ya need! there are porta cans on site! Hillmans seafood is right around the corner for anyone who would like to bring something to cook!.......God Bless all and have a great Christmas!
    West Bay Sensai...

Thanks for the invite Rollo. I wish I could make it. I'll be in Austin visiting family for the holiday.
    I hope each of you has a great Christmas and prosperous new year. I'm proud to be a part of this club and delighted to have met as many of you as I have. I even like my BFF Gilbert!
    Merry Christmas y'all!
    "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Christmas season

Rollo I appreciate the offer. At this time I am in town and I and spending some time with the family and after Christmas maybe we can meet up and try to catch some some fish? Merry Christmas!

Comment

What a nice offer. If I can I'm gonna stop by for a beer and share a few stories and hope to hear a few whoppers in return.
        Captain, Galveston County Blue Team Fish Killers
        "Fishing Guide"-A person who contributes to the delinquency of a liar.

Comment

Working...
        X