Fishing with da pimp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fishing with da pimp

Tuesday Harvey and I went fishing with Capt. Greg. We left the dock at 615 ish and after a chilling 15-20 min boat ride, started fishing before sunrise! The 27-3/4 red was the first one in the boat about 10 min into fishing, man this is going to be a great day. We fished hard with soft plastics in 4-6' over scattered shell. 6 trout (one huge sand trout) and the red. It was a great day because of the company, learning new spots, and new ways to catch fish (I'm new to this soft plastics game). I asked Greg what he considered a good day and he said around 15 fish; I asked him how he thought today's fishing was - "IT SUCKED". Well, we still had a great time and I can't wait to try what I learned!!! Sorry about the late post, first time to add pics to the post, hope it comes out.

Harvey called me about the trip and said he had a great time too. Said AP worked his butt off to put you guys on fish but they just weren't cooperating. Don't feel too bad, I usually catch a close limit and I never got a bite all morning.
    Captain, Galveston County Blue Team Fish Killers
    "Fishing Guide"-A person who contributes to the delinquency of a liar.

Comment

Thanks, Termo, it was atough bite all day. We'll have to hook up one of these days.

Comment

Fishing with da pimp

That does sound like a good time. Glad y'all had fun!
        "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Da Pimp is Da Man! You might have gotten skunked if he wasn't your guide. Good job!
          "I love this country, it's the government I'm afraid of!"

Comment

Sounds like yall had fun !!!!! Good fishing !!!
            10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Good times. Did you get that gps tracking device installed on his boat while he wasn't looking?
              KEEP IT WET..

Comment

Capt. Greg went above and beyond what he had to do to make our day sucessful. He worked extremely hard to put us on the fish on a non-existant tidal movement and kept us pluggin long after most guides would have ended the day. I highly recommend him and would personally like to thank him for some great company and advice. I'd also like to thank SCHU for the invite and a lot of fun. Can't wait to do it again in the near future.

Comment

Fishing with da pimp

Originally posted by H.Maier View Post
                  Capt. Greg went above and beyond what he had to do to make our day sucessful. He worked extremely hard to put us on the fish on a non-existant tidal movement and kept us pluggin long after most guides would have ended the day. I highly recommend him and would personally like to thank him for some great company and advice. I'd also like to thank SCHU for the invite and a lot of fun. Can't wait to do it again in the near future.
                  That's what I'm talkin about!!!
                  Not always measured by # of fish in box
                  When you work hard and give it your best effort somedays just aren't gonna
                  Happen ... Probably be customers
                  For life...
                  Captain Glenn Stevens
                  Coastal Guide Service
                  www.Fishcoastal.com

Comment

Fishing with da pimp

Glad you guys had a good time. Some days the catching is better than others but and day fishing is great!
                    Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

I was on the water one day and a boat appeared and then disappeared like Knight rider's Kit car....pimp sighting!
                      I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Wtg fellas. Greg does work his rear off for his clients-that's why he's one of the best!
                        "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Yep, he did work hard to make them bite, gave a lot of advice, answered a lot of questions, and showed us new places and a great time. No GPS on this trip, maybe next time. Sign in the boat reads: "YES, IT GOES FAST AND NO, YOU CAN'T DRIVE IT". When we were on the home stretch, I saw a reading of 48.5 on the gps. Reckon it was the compass heading???

Comment

Working...
                          X