My New Rod and Reel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My New Rod and Reel

Here it is, my new setup for the Jetties and deep sea. I hav enot actually seen it yet but its at my parents house in Pasadena. Its a TLD25 and a Titan 80 Big game rod. I am going to spool it with 500 yards of Braided Power Pro. I will be taking it out to the jetties next tuesday, Misses permitting

This is the 1st setup I have over $300 BUX, I expect it to last a long long time with proper care. I might buy an Identical setup next month but spool it with 80# mono.

Next on the list is to get a Leader crimper and all thats needed to make my own leaders.
    Attached Files
    NoBama

Yep, you should be able to haul "Jack-up" Rigs offshore with that rig. That setup looks awesome. I hope you get a chance to put it to the test.

Good Luck....
    "Buy a Fish, Feed Yourself... Buy a Fishing License, Feed a Whole Community..."
    "The Fish You Catch, Tastes Better, than the One You Bought..."

Comment

Can I borrow it?
      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

You can turn some heads with that set up...
        10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Originally posted by lurefisher View Post
          You can turn some heads with that set up...
          Big azz fish heads!
          Don't be a Nancy!
          If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

Originally posted by FlatoutFishin View Post
            Big azz fish heads!
            Just what i was refering to.
            10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

I been making my own leaders and skirts for awhile-those dang ones ya buy always bust on good fish and that is maddening! Good idear Pasadenaman! You will be happy crimping your own. Piano wire with a haytwist is also great for the toothy fishes and simple as heck.
              "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Working...
              X