468x80 Banner

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

just cuz your going fishin' doesnt mean you need take a whole bucket of beer.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just cuz your going fishin' doesnt mean you need take a whole bucket of beer.

whacked um! west bay all day.. 20 trout 3 reds.
    -Tight Lines
    Click image for larger version

Name:	xmas eve.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	65.6 KB
ID:	573225

just cuz your going fishin' doesnt mean you need take a whole bucket of beer.

Good lord it's a cooler of gold!
    Courage is being scared to death... and saddling up anyway.
    John Wayne.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	xmas eve2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	19.6 KB
ID:	558215big ol gurl went 29".. figured shes a breeder and i better letter go. ruined my redshad fatboy (soaked in bang! sauce)

Comment

Nice! Who needs beer batter when you can marinate them on the go? LOL

Good catching!

Comment

Nice job
          Mirrolure Pro Staff

Comment

man dood that looks like upper-lower nw south bay from the background, ima have to send this BUI pic over to the game wardens office, can't have a bunch a dummy's out on the water just breaking the law. Looks like i saw a pack of chickenboys because you dont look like the type a dummy that knows how to throw a fatboy.

Comment

Originally posted by scumLORD View Post
              man dood that looks like upper-lower nw south bay from the background, ima have to send this BUI pic over to the game wardens office, can't have a bunch a dummy's out on the water just breaking the law. Looks like i saw a pack of chickenboys because you dont look like the type a dummy that knows how to throw a fatboy.
              who you callin dummy, dummy?? you must be talkin bout lower left greens bay. no chickenboys on my boat.. this time of year is reserved for corkys only....dummy.

Comment

dummy dummy dummy..(katy bates while sleeping on the waterboy) I know the only reason you have a fatboy is because you were watching CA richardson put pro cure on em on that show called flatsclass and all you do is throw em out there and wait for a fish to pick em off the bottom while you drink 40 ice cold beers.

Comment

Love it..Nice haul and beer killing
                  KEEP IT WET..

Comment

sweet!
                    the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

those big girls are easier to catch if you get them drunk!
                      I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Oh yeah, the beer and the fish in the same box. That's just how we do it down here. +rep

Comment

hell yeaaahhh dooooood, greeens sent. rep city, cue the green day.

Comment

I like to catch beer!!

nice going!
                            "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Originally posted by reeltime View Post
                              those big girls are easier to catch if you get them drunk!
                              LMFAO!!!

Couldn't give you any love, guess I have given you too much lately.
                              KEEP IT WET..

Comment

Working...
                              X