Anyone Fishing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone Fishing?

Nobody here at the office everyone keeps calling my cell phone... Seems the good Lord wants me to head out after that 8 pounder!

Anyone want to meet up at the ramp? WADE FISHING!
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

crickets, lol

Comment

I would but need to go get new waders and no time. I am going to go out in the boat and stay in it. Choco area if you want to ride out there, but the East wind is gonna be a biatch..

Still trying to decide if I am going to go..
      KEEP IT WET..

Comment

Just save the gas for us tomorrow
        Karma's a beach.

Comment

Rainy day!!!!!!
          Bryan Evans

Boat Werx of Texas
          (AKA Evans Marine Services)
          4340 19th St.
          Bacliff, Texas 77518
          http://evansmarine.net
          http://boatwerxtx.com
          main@boatwerxtx.com
          281-559-BOAT (2628)

Comment

I won't be back at it until Monday or Tuesday. Headed to the deer lease early tomorrow morning for a few days. Leave my fish alone while I'm gone, please.

Comment

Anyone Fishing?

Going tommorow to seawolf. Will fish the morning and early afternoon. Looks decent.

Comment

Sorry I missed this message. I was at the range with the boys. I'm going to hit it tomorrow.
                "Shut up and jerk your croaker" - James Fox

Comment

Launched kayak at Sportsman Rd. Fished the reefs. Tide movement, major feeding period, new gulp shrimp ----- not bait in the water, no birds, no water in the guts.........NO BITES! Entrance into marshland at the end of the road was DRY sand. East wind was tough paddling back but I guess that's just a noob paying his dues. Better than being at work.

Comment

Anyone Fishing?

Originally posted by el viejo View Post
                    Launched kayak at Sportsman Rd. Fished the reefs. Tide movement, major feeding period, new gulp shrimp ----- not bait in the water, no birds, no water in the guts.........NO BITES! Entrance into marshland at the end of the road was DRY sand. East wind was tough paddling back but I guess that's just a noob paying his dues. Better than being at work.
                    = Hardcore
                    Captain Glenn Stevens
                    Coastal Guide Service
                    www.Fishcoastal.com

Comment

Fished West and we caught around 30 trout but only 8 were big enough for the box. Biggest went 20".
                      KEEP IT WET..

Comment

Went out for a little bit this afternoon. East wind was getting after it, had the tide ripping in. Did not get any 8 pounders but did get a few decent ones.

Comment

got out there around 9am. wind was howling and white caps on the water. got back in the car and headed home. hopefully saturday will be better. maybe the weatherman won't be drunk and the predictions will be right. Lord bless.
                          robert
                          And all things, whatsoever you shall ask in prayer, BELIEVING, YE shall receive. Mathew 21:22.

Comment

Working...
                          X