Hall's Lake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hall's Lake

I recently took my boat in to Hall's lake and on a low tide at that! drifted over the shell with live shrimp, one bite. was fishing right by the "Narrows". Any specific spots that I should try? Any help is greatly appreciated!

Nfic
    Karma's a beach.

Comment

Hall's Lake

Xpress there all over chocolate , you just got to duck and dive !!!!
      10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Originally posted by Xpress89 View Post
        Nfic
        What does that mean?

Comment

Hall's Lake

No fish in chocolate
          10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Thanks. I've tried drifting with shrimp and hadn't gotten hit. Tried topwater afterwards and caught one 17 inch trout but no reds, which are what im searching for. Any widely known spots that can produce? not asking for honey holes...

Comment

If your looking for reds, try the bayou instead of the lake.
              Today is a new day!!

Comment

That spot will produce more in the fall...lots of reds...again in the spring...

No fish in halls
                sigpic

Comment

Try against the grass shorelines, drains and pockets and reefs. Same as anywhere else in the Bay System.
                  "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

this time of year...stick close to the main channel in the bay....or join the masses up the bayou.

Comment

Won't be any masses after the run off from all this rain.

Comment

should be able to catch some bass and catfish now at the MOH!
                        I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Start any search for fish with a search for bait first,Fish dont nessasarily hang out with out a reason to be there, bait or a source of food and warmth,And this time of year low and real slow is the pattern,add in tides and fresh water from massive rains..............and stay on the couch for awhileLOL!
                          West Bay Sensai...

Comment

Stay close to the main ICW and hit the mud flats on the warmer afternoons.
                            KEEP IT WET..

Comment

Working...
                            X