Time to pat myself on the back....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time to pat myself on the back....

I just found out that for the third year in a row I was the #1 Acura salesperson in our zone (TX, NV, LA, AZ, CO, TN, UT, MS, AR AND TN). I sold 49 more new cars than the next closest to me. I get a nice fat check, a trip to San Diego in March and a cruise later in the year for it!!!

Congrats Jeremy!! Now one question: You aint backing the boat in for the Cruise are you?
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

that's a pretty huge list...congratulations dude and have fun in San Diego and the cruise!!maybe do a little fishing
      "Our most great and glorious achievement is to live our life fishingly"

Comment

Originally posted by gus12343 View Post
        that's a pretty huge list...congratulations dude and have fun in San Diego and the cruise!!maybe do a little fishing
        Thanks guys.

For sure. I will be fishing in San Diego without a doubt. I go fishing in Vegas when they send me there. FYI Lake mead is a pretty cool place to fish.

Comment

Re: Time to pat myself on the back....

Originally posted by FP10 View Post
          I just found out that for the third year in a row I was the #1 Acura salesperson in our zone (TX, NV, LA, AZ, CO, TN, UT, MS, AR AND TN). I sold 49 more new cars than the next closest to me. I get a nice fat check, a trip to San Diego in March and a cruise later in the year for it!!!
          Wtg man!
          MANVEL MOB

Comment

Nice job!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats Jeremy! Just think how far ahead you'd be if they made pick up trucks!
              From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Yeah that's outstanding... you da top dog on the porch for sure... I tried selling cars in college...it takes a real knack to do what you've done... me ...i gave away a couple LOL.

Great job!,
                t
                TroutSupport.comsigpic

Comment

SWEET!!!!
                  the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

LoL !
                    10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Good work Mister,I know that you put in long hours to get that! Good for you! Troll off the back of the cruse ship!
                      West Bay Sensai...

Comment

Originally posted by coachlaw View Post
                        Congrats Jeremy! Just think how far ahead you'd be if they made pick up trucks!
                        I can find a pre-owned one and sell it, or I can set anyone up with the right person so you don't get screwed. Anyone on the board who buys a car from me gets a $100 check to Coe for the site!

Comment

That's some hard work put in right there.Great job bro,Congratulations!I'm ready for a new truck myself.
                          TDFT Certified Weighmaster

Comment

Working...
                          X