1/10/13 Report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1/10/13 Report

Well, me and Harvey left the dock at 7:00 this morning hoping to blow some of the mold off our old arses and headed out. We launched at the end of the TC dike (saw Aqua Pimp's trailer there). We fished the Boliver shoreline north of the ferry landing (stained water), scooted to the turning basin by the plants (fair water), back to the IC through the cut at Pelican Island (gin clear water) near Sand Island, south to Campbell's and Swan lake (again gin clear) AND NEVER GOT A BITE ANYWHERE!!!! Hey Pimp....hope you did better than we did!!! (Like there is any doubt)......Ok, rub it in, but it was all Harvey's fault....he kept peeing in the water!!!!!
    Captain, Galveston County Blue Team Fish Killers
    "Fishing Guide"-A person who contributes to the delinquency of a liar.

Dang it Harvey! You're scaring off the fish! LOL!
    "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Was fun to get out and boat ride. Almost got seasick leaving the dike, been so long. Forget the rain water runoff Capt. Blue, we're hitting our spots manana.

Comment

It's kinda tough after all the front changes-good trying and appreciate the report.
        Thanks Termo and Harvey!
        "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

I was wondering if anyone went out today. Good that y'all got out and shook tha mold off. Sounds like y'all hit a lot of spots! Too bad they were not hungry, thanks for the report!

Comment

good job on trying!I hope they bite in the am.
            I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

We didn't feel too bad....when we were taking the boat out of the water, three other boats were loading up and two of them didn't get a bite either...the other one caught 1 small red and said "I must have waded 7 miles for that fish". He was wading at Rollover Pass area (Siever's Cut, Todd's Dump, etc.) If I had it to do over, I would suggest to all of you going tomorrow to avoid East Bay and Galveston Bay between causeway bridge and Pelican Island (water is clear but I think the fresh water has it jinxed...just sayin'). There is no bait and definitely no fish eating. We'll be trying West Bay tomorrow.....SEE YA THERE!
              Captain, Galveston County Blue Team Fish Killers
              "Fishing Guide"-A person who contributes to the delinquency of a liar.

Comment

We had a decent topwater bite. It was an early bite but we missed a lot of fish early. Had another topwater bite around noon with a few more missed opportunities. I think we ended up with 14 or 15. All but two on black spooks.

AQUA PIMP
                AQUA PIMP......
                "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

good reports,thanks and good luck today!
                  the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

Re: 1/10/13 Report

Nice
                    MANVEL MOB

Comment

At least you were floating around out there. Get em next time!
                      KEEP IT WET..

Comment

Working...
                      X