Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hot Dogs & Buns

No pun intended here so sorry trolls...

I am helping with an event out in Port Neches. I need 100-150 hot dogs and buns! Anyone know the best place to target? Should I call a wholesaler?
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Sams for the wieners. You can buy all the buns at your nearest Mrs. Bairds store but use them up quick cause most of the stuff in there is about to expire but its really cheap.

Comment

im the man u need... im also a breadman-independant operator for Mrs. Bairds -the finest bread around..
      i was going to send a mess. before to offer help with the Cook-off event, in March,- my schedule is a little
      funky so i may not be able to help as a volunteer so i was going to donate some bread to the event....if u need some
      and also to get to know some of you guys,in the West End.....i plan on entering some of the tournaments in 2013
      and it would be nice to know some of you out there..Anyways my number is 979-239-7080

Comment

Originally posted by maniac ray-ray View Post
        im the man u need... im also a breadman-independant operator for Mrs. Bairds -the finest bread around..
        i was going to send a mess. before to offer help with the Cook-off event, in March,- my schedule is a little
        funky so i may not be able to help as a volunteer so i was going to donate some bread to the event....if u need some
        and also to get to know some of you guys,in the West End.....i plan on entering some of the tournaments in 2013
        and it would be nice to know some of you out there..Anyways my number is 979-239-7080
        green to you !!!
        MANVEL MOB

Comment

there you go. We got a bread man. Hook me up with some cinnamon rolls.

Comment

Originally posted by dbarham View Post
            green to you !!!
            x2!
            KEEP IT WET..

Comment

Originally posted by dbarham View Post
              green to you !!!
              x3
              sigpic

Comment

Main Paper & Party in League City for the hot dogs. Talk to Mark. Tell him Dennis told you to call him. He supplies hot dogs for a lot of local events. 281-332-1119
                "I love this country, it's the government I'm afraid of!"

Comment

Working...
                X