Laredo Mexico

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Laredo Mexico

Well I'm headed to the deer lease and it's a hour to Laredo , I wanted to walk across and do some shopping has anyone been lately or what y'all think ?
    10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

you will be shot

Comment

Don't know about Laredo, but I've got a buddy in El Paso that says Ciudad Juarez is BAD. He tries to stay away from the side of town closest. He said bullets hit the city hall in El Paso last year that came from the other side! This was 2nd hand info though. I know we're talking about a long distance away when comparing the 2 areas, but in general Norte Mexico is muy MALO ahora mismo. I say if'n you want to visit Mexico right now, get on a boat and hit the Yucatan.
      From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Watchalay, Lurefisher.

Comment

Deano let me school you to dress for success in Mexico.Dress like the natives do...wear you a sombrero and with the wool pull over.Thats how i roll over there.I'm a little tall for it but i let them now i'm from the mountainous region.
          I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

What Coachlaw said.

I've been working on a CBP facility in Presidio and the CBP officers have been dealing with spillover from the gang activities.
            If'n you look like a gringo, sideways or frontways, you'll be an objetivo grande.
            At his baptism, Sam Houston was told his sins were washed away. He reportedly replied, “I pity the fish downstream.” - Nov. 19, 1854 - Independence, Texas

Comment

I have a rule not to get within 50 miles of the Mexican border.

Comment

Nope, no way!
                KEEP IT WET..

Comment

It was pretty bad the last time I was there but thats been several years. It's had time to get worse!
                  Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Laredo Mexico

Dang y'all ain't helping !!!!!
                    10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Please don't take SS Danny with you. We got to fish the surf this spring.

Comment

Originally posted by reeltime View Post
                        Deano let me school you to dress for success in Mexico.Dress like the natives do...wear you a sombrero and with the wool pull over.Thats how i roll over there.I'm a little tall for it but i let them now i'm from the mountainous region.
                        SiSi,R.D. You mus be lookin mountinous and stuff...orelay gringo!
                        West Bay Sensai...

Comment

Originally posted by Rollo View Post
                          SiSi,R.D. You mus be lookin mountinous and stuff...orelay gringo!

I don't need no stinnkying baddggee's!
                          I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

I hunted Encinal for years and years...used to walk over as a kid...hell, used to drive and park over there at age 14...but that was a long time ago...folks who still live there will NOT go across anymore...eat at the la posada at the border and take a good lookee and let that be it...seeing Laredo aint worth getting shot over...
                            sigpic

Comment

US side of the bridge EMPTY for a reason

Mexico side FULL for a reason

Comment

Working...
                              X