• Show
Clear All

Re: Schaab

Originally posted by lurefisher View Post
    I'm dineh
    What???
    MANVEL MOB

Comment

Football is a delicate balance between O and D unless you have one side that is dominate. Clearly our D has some holes that they exploited over and over. However, I think it is safe to say that we knew we had to score 30 or more points. When it came down to it, we had to score in the third quarter and we didn't while they scored 14. I look at the 4th quarter points as pickup points so I don't really count them as scoring well.
      Now why didn't we score points in the 3rd quarter?

BTW, I am frustrated with Schaub, but he is a good quarterback and it will be tough to get someone better unless we get lucky in the draft. I came to realize that Schaub is an excellent executioner, one of the best. However, as a playmaker he is one of the worst. If your play get busted it probably will not be a positive result with Schaub.

Comment

Schaub is definately a capable QB, offense scores points, defense wins championships. However, if every Houstonian wants his head then i think our best option is Matt Flynn. We need to fix defense before we worry about improving a decent position. Schaub maintains games, the defense loses the games. Hes not a playmaker but hes not a Mark Sanchez type failure.

Comment

More Yates.

Comment

Texans are 9-0 when allowing less than 21 points and they are 3-4 when allowing more than 21 points. It is a defensive problem.

Comment

Then we need Schaub on defense? :P

Comment

Working...
              X