Mayor and City Manager and City Council

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayor and City Manager and City Council

I am glad I homestead in Jamaica Beach. If I was under Galveston City juridiction, I would start a grass roots campaign to rid the Island of Thomas and LeBlanc as well as the entire City Council. Those High and Mighty worthless folks impose rules and laws that are very hard for an average person to follow after a catastrophe such as Ike and yet they do not follow the same rules imposed on us. Now we have no water solely because the circuits went underwater during Ike and were not replaced. I was REQUIRED to replace all electrical that went underwater and it was time consuming and costly and I knew I should because it would be a fire hazard. I guess those folks in power at the city did not heed their own requirements and now I have to suffer-as do my 85 and 84 year old parents due to the blatant stupidity of the City of Galveston. I hope all members of this forum that can vote in City of Galveston elections vote the entire current leaders out of office. It was bad enough not to let us back in after Ike while out of town contractors helped themselves to our property, now water is out. I just hope I run into the POS Mayor at the store sometime so I can explain to her in my own hot-tempered manner what a worthless, silver-spooned piece of waste she is and how the entire county would be better served if she stayed out of Galveston County forever. I hope those in power now will be shown the door as soon as possible.
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

So thats why theres no water today? What a pain in the butt.

Comment

Go gettem Robalo, If you need water we can get it to ya bro.
      10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

I think I'll take a bag or two of droppins to Ms. Lyda's house in the morning-one for LeBlanc also. Wait that may be redundant, since the bags contain exactly what they are. Gee, I wonder why they aren't reponding to my emails? Oh, that's right-they are idiots. I will leave sumthin for Mr. Palm Tree Dragger also-thanks for the reminder!
        "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Shoot just go dig a hole in palm tree draggers yard and dump there>
          10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Man Robalo, no water really spiffed you off!
            City Council had a meeting Friday afternoon that went to about 11:00, then the fire happened so it was about 2:30-3:00 AM before it was over.
            To they're credit, they were told that it would be this coming Tuesday before water was restored to the West end, but they said "no way", appropriated the funds, and got the generators in place so it was back on at 4:00.
            Just saying.......
            "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Working...
            X