468x80 Banner

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any Current or Past Fraternity Members on here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Current or Past Fraternity Members on here?

Figured it would be interesting to see what members are or were part of a fraternity.

Pi Kappa Alpha
    "Give a man a fish and you'll feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish,
    and feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishings not that hard."
    -Ron Swanson-

I lived in 4 different fraternity houses, and raucously participated in rush all 5 years of college. But I never once pledged anywhere. I was set to pledge one house and they blackballed my best bud, so I told 'em to get lost. I then saw all the ridiculous stuff the pledges were made to do. If anybody pulled that stuff on me, I knew it wouldn't end well. So I bypassed that and got a job at a bar and I was friends with the good guys and didn't have to worry about having to call someone "brother" who was a turd. It ain't for everyone. My brother was a Pike. I just partied with them. Some great dudes in every fraternity, some turds in every one too. I just didn't see an advantage. The Greek system was pretty weak at Tulane. I somehow wangled my way to being part of what I wanted to be part of, and avoid the BS. Always enjoyed the mixers though.
    From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Sig Ep...Fall 88 UT
      sigpic

Comment

Kappa Alpha Order - Spring '02 - (SMU has a Spring rush)
        We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Tap Alotta Kegs.
          "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Sigma Nu from university of Arkansas. Had a blast, that campus was nearly 25% Greek. Pretty much had to be if you wanted to be part of anything.

Certainly the best decision I made at that stage of my life.

Comment

Sig Ep - Soutwest Texas State 92'-95'

Comment

Austin College doesn't allow nationals, but I was in the Tri-Gams '79.
                "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Originally posted by Curmudgeon View Post
                  Austin College doesn't allow nationals, but I was in the Tri-Gams '79.
                  of course you and I pledged twice brother
                  sigpic

Comment

lambda lambda lambda '84

Comment

Life Loyal Member of the Sigma Chi Fraternity, Texas Tech, Fall of '85

JYC
                      "Shut up and jerk your croaker" - James Fox

Comment

Originally posted by Jerkyourcroaker View Post
                        Life Loyal Member of the Sigma Chi Fraternity, Texas Tech, Fall of '85

JYC
                        I know some of dem boys...fall '88 had a guy named Iggy in there...ring a bell?
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by buoy37 View Post
                          lambda lambda lambda '84
                          Goode one Buoy!

I figured someone had to add that. Ate A Pi.
                          "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Nfic - 2011 - ?
                            KEEP IT WET..

Comment

Originally posted by Robalo View Post
                              Goode one Buoy!

I figured someone had to add that. Ate A Pi.
                              Bouy went to the tri lamb / Omega moo mixer.. Can get him to talk about it though.
                              Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Working...
                              X