Dont trust the line that strike pro gives when they fix your reel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dont trust the line that strike pro gives when they fix your reel

went to strike pro last week and let them fix my reel they did a good job but the line got popped by a schoolie sized trout on my first cast. luckily i wasn't throwing one of thier lures. that would have been $15 down the drain!

WOW i went today and threw that hunch back all i can say is who wants to buy it !Maybe i should try it a couple more times but it just feels real heavey you can feel the vibration so you no its going side to side,Took it off put the old pink skitter walk back on and then i catch a red go figure.
    10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

thats why i always spool my own reels so i know exactly whats going onto it.. i can say that they did a quality job cleaning my reel and i got it back in less than 3 days..
      Boats and hoes.

Comment

hate when ya get bad line-I like Ande-cheap and ..... cheap.
        "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Originally posted by Robalo View Post
          hate when ya get bad line-I like Ande-cheap and ..... cheap.
          I use andie to Robalo but here lately ive been using suffix.I like it.
          10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Same w/ the H2O line. I bought a spool and can't tie a knot to the shock leader for anything. everytime i try a blood knot it just slips..

Comment

Working...
            X