2/1/13 Report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2/1/13 Report

Went out today by myself and ended up with 7 keeper trout, 2 reds and 1 flounder (all released). Water was mirror flat and bite didn't start till a little breeze kicked up at 10:00 and that turned them on. Got lockjaw by 10:45 so I called it quits. Fish are holding over mud/shell in 6-10 ft. and don't seem to be moving onto the flats yet (at least not where I'm going). Gonna try to get Harvey out for a wade near Stingay this weekend if I can find the old fart.
    Captain, Galveston County Blue Team Fish Killers
    "Fishing Guide"-A person who contributes to the delinquency of a liar.

good catch!

Comment

Good work, thanks for the report.
      "You've got to think lucky. If you fall into a mudhole, check your back pocket, you might have caught a fish" - Darrell Royal

Comment

Originally posted by Termo View Post
        Went out today by myself and ended up with 7 keeper trout, 2 reds and 1 flounder (all released). Water was mirror flat and bite didn't start till a little breeze kicked up at 10:00 and that turned them on. Got lockjaw by 10:45 so I called it quits. Fish are holding over mud/shell in 6-10 ft. and don't seem to be moving onto the flats yet (at least not where I'm going). Gonna try to get Harvey out for a wade near Stingay this weekend if I can find the old fart.

might wanna fix that typo before you say you are going to take another man on a wade.

Comment

Way to go AGAIN Termo! Hope you and Harvey have another great trip. Good fishing to you!
          "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

thanks 4 the report
            the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

After the last four days of being hospitalized with flu/pnuemonia and a spider bite south of the family jewels, the last thing I'm thinking right about now is a fishing trip even with Kevin Van Dam. However I'd just as soon been hit by a stinggay or a rattlesnake.

Comment

Re: 2/1/13 Report

Originally posted by H.Maier View Post
                After the last four days of being hospitalized with flu/pnuemonia and a spider bite south of the family jewels, the last thing I'm thinking right about now is a fishing trip even with Kevin Van Dam. However I'd just as soon been hit by a stinggay or a rattlesnake.
                Holy hell! Get better soon

Sent from my LGL35G using Tapatalk 2
                I dont always drink beer, but when i do , I prefer to be fishing !!!!!

Comment

Get better Harvey! I need y'all to catch me some more fish! LOL!
                  "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

My type 2 diabetes is stunting my healing abilities. Hope I don't lose this leg, I'll be forced to run for political office.

Comment

Originally posted by H.Maier View Post
                      Well you let the cat out of the bag.Glad i called you the other day..Get to feeling better Harvey.
                      I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Dang Harvey....I had no idea you were in the hospital. What's up with the spider bite? I would have visited you in the hospital. I guess I'll have to go to Stingay by myself (man, I need to check my spelling!!!!!!) Thanks to you all for fointing that out.
                        Captain, Galveston County Blue Team Fish Killers
                        "Fishing Guide"-A person who contributes to the delinquency of a liar.

Comment

I was wondering where you both were, haven't seen a post up in a looong time! Hope the leg heals ok! Spider bite, eh? Heard they can be pretty bad! Guess you're home now?

Comment

2/1/13 Report

Harvey, I think you need to have your sweetie examine that spider bite daily. I hear they might recur for several years! Gotta be careful.
                            "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

2/1/13 Report

Get well soon Harvey.., miss your reports while I am remodeling vs. fishing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X