468x80 Banner

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fishing tomorrow with Da Pimp ( i hope )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fishing tomorrow with Da Pimp ( i hope )

got a call from a customer that wants to go fishing,said he some $$$ in his pocket burning a hole in it.If i can get off work Jim,his son and I are heading to the saltwater.YEEhAAWW
    Beer,its not just for breakfast

Nope-gotta work-ya can't go!

Hey NK:

Your boss called, ya havta work, so gimme Jim's # and I'll go.

Have a great trip and looking forward to the reports-Ap's and yours. Somehow, I get the feeling AP's will be more accurate and not have sumthin about a state record trout lost next to ya!! Have fun and good luck!!
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Don't forget the "BEAST!!"
      I work just enough to pay for my fishing habit.

Comment

Or the plug... see Mike's signature....
        We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

its set.just got the go ahead from the boss.AP,ill try to get there earlier than we talked about if i can get some help in the morning at the second job.The BEAST will be on ice.

Comment

Sounds good NK. I'll be at Fat Boys at 530am waiting on ya'll, get there when you can. That will give me time to make up some extra leaders.

AQUA PIMP
            AQUA PIMP......
            "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

perfect jetty conditions. good luck guys.
              michelle

Comment

Can't wait for the report... Perhaps we should have MilkJug paddle out there and get a report
                We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

GO GETTEM ,me and Sneeky will be at the fourth access at surfside this afternoon.
                  10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Have fun with da pimp and good luck out there. Send the report when you can.
                    LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

we went to the jettys first.caught probably a 3 man limit of 14 1/2 to right at 15 inch specs before the keepers started eating.we boxed 7 or 8 from 16 to 19 inches.bite died so we headed to the gas wells.we boxed 3 or 4 more at the wells.i also caught a 14 1/4 inch flounder at the jettys.we headed in around 11:30.i was a little late getting to the ramp because of my part time job.Greg said we may have caught some bigger ones if we would have been out there earlier.it was a fun day of fishing.thanks again Greg

Comment

Good job nockatchin..I know Aqua Pimp loves sitting around the dock watching the sun come up so im sure it didnt bother him.

The main point is, did you salvage all those beast cans and take them to the recycling center yet?

Comment

Working...
                        X