No announcement yet.

Y'all seen this? Fed.Gov blowing up Red Snapper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great response!!!! Learn something new every day. Tha's why I love this site. Sometimes there are actually intelligent responses (usually not mine! )
    Captain, Galveston County Blue Team Fish Killers
    "Fishing Guide"-A person who contributes to the delinquency of a liar.

Comment

Don't beat yourself up too bad there Capt. Blue. You've got pretty good sense for an aggie.

Comment

Usually when somebody thinks they know a lot, like me, they actually "know" very little and I'll be the first to admit that.

And plus, I'm a dang T-Sip.

That latest "10,000 red snapper exploded" story has gone viral on the Interweb, and I hope we get some attention over it.

If 10,000 big fish washed up on our coast or our bays, the TPWD would call it a FISH KILL.

Comment

Once again the Law of Unintended Consequences rears up.
          The old rigs have become their own ecosystems. Many species can not survive on open, smooth Gulf of Mexico floor.
          I can understand demolishing these old rigs down to a certain depth for navigation purposes but by cleaning them off at the sea floor is dooming millions of sea creatures. By destroying these semi-reefs the ecoweenies are actually destroying habitat that supports red snapper. The waste from the demo explosions is bad enough but once these semi-reefs are gone where will the snapper live/breed/etc.
          The natural reefs and rock formations are limited and can only support a certain number of fish.
          The commercial fishermen and Sport fishers will now concentrate on these spots and hurt the populations even more.

I think it is a short sighted policy that will, long term, severely damage snapper populations in the Gulf.
          West End Anglers - You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

Comment

that's ridiculous... those are awesome and rich ecosystems that hold a lot of fish . . .but its the circle of life...something ate those dead fish
            "Our most great and glorious achievement is to live our life fishingly"

Comment

And another thing that makes this program even mope stupid is the INTENTIONAL sinking of various ships/barges/etc with the intent of MAKING reefs!
              West End Anglers - You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

Comment

But Moonpie-everyone with an Obama Phone knows the Gummint only helps folks-so shut up and call yer pimp on yer phone and doncha thinks about dem fish anyways because the Gummint be taking care of everything-especially democrats, welfare slugs, scumbags and da po' folk-no need to work or worry anymores because we all gonna git s'mores. Life be good when it be free of cost.
                "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Working...
                X