• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lets see a pic of your boat Coach
    NoBama

Comment

Originally posted by coachlaw View Post
      Don't get mad at me bro. I'm antsy, but I know not to look a gift horse in the mouth. You didn't really throw your phone away did you?
      no he was on lockdown!!
      MANVEL MOB

Comment

Originally posted by TMO View Post
        Hey Lurefisher, we could try to entice them with an offering of cash if that would help out. Thanks for the future help!!!!
        They know they are going to get one hell of a party out there Tmo no need for money,im going to try this week guys if so were going to have to find a window between the rain i will talk to them tonight and post,
        10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Originally posted by lurefisher View Post
          Crew says monday you got work Coach?

What crew? Oh I See. Forgot that boat dont go by Coffee St. HEHEHEHE
          Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

OK Who left the mess ?Not me and by the way if you want to talk to me come by my house i threw my phone out the truck window and will no longer be talking on a phone .Im tyring to get one of my crews out there guys butt when someone is doing something for free im not going to ***** at them to hurry,I am going to talk to them today and we will try again Sandy! Sorry Dudes!

Rut Row!!!
            Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

They know they are going to get one hell of a party out there Tmo no need for money,im going to try this week guys if so were going to have to find a window between the rain i will talk to them tonight and post,
              lets go
              MANVEL MOB

Comment

Don't get mad at me bro. I'm antsy, but I know not to look a gift horse in the mouth. You didn't really throw your phone away did you?
                Im not mad at you Coach or anybody else for that reason,Shoot its hard to answer your phone when Some one takes it puts it and your wallet keys every thing of value in a brown envolope.Then tells you {You will get these thing back when you get out}.They my nieghbors have pics so when i get them i will post.
                Really Bloackaid Runners we will get it done just a little more patientes with me Im a mess right now. I landed a bunch of work but we will work threw it.Once again Im not mad at anyone .LOL
                Dean-o

Comment

Well, I finally got almost all the bird chit cleaned up. A note to all: Never leave the camp without putting the chair against the back door. Wildlife gets in and chits all over everything. Found the screen for the bedroom window back in the marsh bent in half. Smooth move whomever removed it.

I was pretty upset when I arrived and found the mess. The bathroom was the worst. Whoever did that to the toilet should be shot. Maybe someone got into the place, and maybe it was someone that got brought there. I guess I'll never know. I cleaned almost the whole camp yesterday and today, including about 20 cigarette butts and as many pull tabs. I'll end the rant by saying this. Guys, we have to take better care of the place. Let's clean up after ourselves and be careful about what we leave out and open. It ain't much, but it's what we've got. I shouldn't be the only one who cleans things up. We're all grown men and we know how to clean things. I stayed at a friend's camp in La. last week and my buddy and I cleaned it from top to bottom because we wanted to show how much we appreciated being invited. I don't think it's too much for me to ask that everyone pitches in a little more in taking care of that stuff. Rant over.

Now that I'm finished with that . . . . . It was a good trip. I was very excited to try out my new boat. Thanks to fishbobr, it's running like a champ. I thought the Anudda Ugly Mudda was a great deal, but this one takes the cake. Her name is the "Gray Ghost", a homage to the great Confederate partisan John Singleton Mosby. I was really impressed with the vessel all the way around. It leaked a little, but oddly it stopped leaking after a while. I think that perhaps my plugs are old and they fattened up from the water. Thanks to TMO for helping out with transporting the boat around when I was gone and again a big thank you to fishbobr for doing all the work to make it go. I like the new boat! Now what should I do with the Mudda?

Aside from the effort I had to expend on the afforementioned issues, it was a good time. Mike fixed some great fajitas on Saturday and CAZ and I stayed up 'til 6am entertaining random floundering people that came down the bayou. I can't count how many times I've seen Mike fall in the water, but it always goes the same way. I'm usually sitting there and I see it happen. I just stand up and go inside and get a towel for him. Unfortunately the dock got in his way on his journey to the water and 007 has a pretty bad ouchie on his ribs. Hope you feel better Mike.

They left pretty early yesterday and I stayed until late today. I've got school stuff starting tomorrow, so I'd better hit the hay. Sorry I missed you on the radio Bountyhunter. Coe, you've gotta come out and get that light setup that 2112 left you or I'm going to install it on my new boat .

Next weekend we've got to get back to work. Regardless of what happens with the roof, we gotta get workin' on the Ghost Camp. If we wait 'til the water gets cold, it won't be fun. If anyone can lend a hand this coming weekend, lemme know. - Sandy
                  You can take out of the trailer park but , ..... Wait why bother Pffft. unbelievable!!
                  Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

Im not mad at you Coach or anybody else for that reason,Shoot its hard to answer your phone when Some one takes it puts it and your wallet keys every thing of value in a brown envolope.Then tells you {You will get these thing back when you get out}.They my nieghbors have pics so when i get them i will post.
                    Really Bloackaid Runners we will get it done just a little more patientes with me Im a mess right now. I landed a bunch of work but we will work threw it.Once again Im not mad at anyone .LOL
                    Dean-o
                    MANVEL MOB

Comment

007 wiped out? is he ok?? he must be he is not posting, he must be pouring concrete
                      Last edited by dbarham; August 18, 2009, 08:19 PM.
                      MANVEL MOB

Comment

Originally posted by dbarham View Post
                        You went to the grey bar Motel/Pokkie or hotel of but love??
                        Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

Originally posted by dbarham View Post
                          007 wiped out? is he ok??

He will never be ok...just sayin!
                          Don't be a Nancy!
                          If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

Just called Mike and no answer. He asked me to call and see how he was doing. I hope it hasn't gotten worse. He seems to think he cracked a couple of ribs.
                            From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Cracked ribs suck. Everytime you sneeze, or cough you get to relive the pain.
                              Don't be a Nancy!
                              If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

Man Mike hope it aint in the ribs dude that hurts more than the gray bar motel! ouch!

Comment

Working...
                                X