Small floats in Jumbile Cove

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Small floats in Jumbile Cove

Anyone know what the small floats along the East shoreline are in the cove? I thought maybe a drum line or TP&W net, but each float is anchored separately. Maybe an oyster spat project?
    "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Re: Small floats in Jumbile Cove

Markers put in by
    GLO marking kennys spots!
    MANVEL MOB

Comment

there mine kenny !
      10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Take a picture of them and post em. It may be TTUWader marking where he caught a hardhead or stingray???
        "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Aren't they doing seismographic testing in West Bay now?Could be from that.

Comment

I saw a group of what loooked lik students setting those out about a week or so ago, their van was parked on Bob Smith.

Also, found these makers in the back off jumbile, didn't see who put them out. Any idea what these are for??Click image for larger version

Name:	photo.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	107.2 KB
ID:	558409Click image for larger version

Name:	photoxc.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	64.7 KB
ID:	558410

Comment

Looks like possible property line surveying going on to mark where private land ends and state begins is my guess due to the notation of "High Tide Surveying"??????? May be for the Samson 3D shoot but kinda doubt it.
              "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Originally posted by jig head View Post
                I saw a group of what loooked lik students setting those out about a week or so ago, their van was parked on Bob Smith.

Also, found these makers in the back off jumbile, didn't see who put them out. Any idea what these are for??[ATTACH=CONFIG]24270[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]24271[/ATTACH]
                Yeah, that's what it is. I think it must be an oceanography class. I've seen them over there many times.
                "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Originally posted by kenny View Post
                  Yeah, that's what it is. I think it must be an oceanography class. I've seen them over there many times.
                  Agreed. A "real" surveyor wouldn't put an iron rod and cap sticking out of the ground like that. They'd recess it, if it were a property pin. Also the cap name would have a survey company on it, so it could be tracked back to them.
                  At his baptism, Sam Houston was told his sins were washed away. He reportedly replied, “I pity the fish downstream.” - Nov. 19, 1854 - Independence, Texas

Comment

Working...
                  X