X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chevron 288 & 6

Thank you Chevron!!! Pump #8

$0.4999 /ga unleaded!

We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Chevron 288 & 6

I drove by another pump and looked at the big sign they are advertising $0.4999 /ga gas!!!

Comment

that's bad arse. I'm passing by tomorrow. what's the chances its still 50 cents a gallon.

Comment

Likely someone will become an Obama Entitlement person (meaning the store clerk or manager will be fired and collecting unemployment bennies). WTG Coe. You need to go buy some 14 gallon gas caddies and load up the Tahoe with gas!!
        "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

I wonder if JT is over there with a tank truck saying "Fill er up, please." then headed to West End Marina?????? Nothing like a 1000% ROI.
          "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

u must have stepped into the twilight zone
            "Our most great and glorious achievement is to live our life fishingly"

Comment

Originally posted by gus12343 View Post
              u must have stepped into the twilight zone
              Did you get your stainless steel place setting and S&H green stamps with that? (Whoa, that shows my age...)
              At his baptism, Sam Houston was told his sins were washed away. He reportedly replied, “I pity the fish downstream.” - Nov. 19, 1854 - Independence, Texas

Comment

Chevron 288 & 6

Looks like the error is fixed back to $3.39

Comment

yepp i stoped on the way home from job and its fixed dang it !!!
                  10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Re: Chevron 288 & 6

Originally posted by lurefisher View Post
                    yepp i stoped on the way home from job and its fixed dang it !!!
                    Early bird wins again
                    MANVEL MOB

Comment

Truck is on E, but can see it no longer matters. Coe, I cant believe you didn't have any cans in the Tahoe!
                      TDFT Certified Weighmaster

Comment

Dang man..... u really got the hook-up all around today... huh....

Comment

Re: Chevron 288 & 6

Originally posted by maniac ray-ray View Post
                          Dang man..... u really got the hook-up all around today... huh....
                          Lmao
                          MANVEL MOB

Comment

Chevron 288 & 6

Yeh he seems to get all the deals huh ! Lmao
                            10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Working...
                            X