Any ideas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any ideas

any body have any ideas on where to go tommorrow. been having some problems with the boat lately. so anyone know a good spot to fish off the bank or wade for trout or reds

For Trout the Pass would be my first choice then the Boliver Pocket would be my 2nd.

AQUA PIMP
    AQUA PIMP......
    "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

You can fish off my dock, or wade the bayou by the camp, but I'm not real sure when I'll get down to the pass. Shoot me a PM with your number if you want a ride out. I'll give you a holler when I have my plans put together. - Sandy
      From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

thanx 2 both of yall but are there any places closer to the causeway area

Comment

The surf should be on in the am. Just jump in anywhere the water looks decent!
          sigpic
          Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

If Skyline Drive is open you can wade off the levee. I have done really well there early down close to the flood gate. Not sure it is open though that far down. Bone Super Spooks early then the Jimmy Houston Spook or chrome/ blue back Spook when the suns comes out. I have caught some really heavy Trout there this time of year on those baits this time of year.

AQUA PIMP
            AQUA PIMP......
            "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

i had forgot all about the levee but ive never fished that far down ill have to try it there. and maybe the surf monday so nobody will be there. do you know how far the second sand bar is.

Comment

Working...
              X