F'N Thieves!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F'N Thieves!!

Some SOB within 1 hour decided to remove out of my gun box my small tool kit and drill bits. out of my boat parked in my driveway!!

Caught the guy in the act and couldn't pull the trigger! He had already made two trips to the vehicle around the corner and a group was in there... Couldn't shoot the kid in the back.... Young teenager

Off to Academy and storage unit to get some locks!
    Last edited by WestEndAngler; August 15, 2009, 08:06 PM.
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Funny thing is, 1 life jacket costs more than the stupid tool kit... Drill bits ~ overall I'm out $30 with the purchase of more locks from academy...
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Hopefully he had a come to Jesus Moment when you caught him. You did the right thing not pulling the trigger, some things are worth more than a few tools and locks. Not that what he done was right, but you saved yourself a lot of grief and legal headaches.

Have a few cold ones and you will feel better.
      Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Comment

Damn kids... did he see you? Hopefully he doesnt come around again. Everytime i park my boat in the driveway over night i debate on taking off my trolling motor... dunno if someone might takes it.

Comment

What? did you try to stop him and he just took off running?
          You chased him? More details man!
          I live in a nice nieghborhood adjacent to a bad hood and the punks raid our
          cars once a month. I find myself checking out noises with a XD-9 all the time
          and I hate doing it but I'm sick of the thieving.
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBLbrJxGtro
          Not that much different than a Karankawa indian hunting the shallows at night with a torch and a spear.

Comment

All I can say is I can not wait for school to start!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am thinking these kids are bored and have noting better to do then steal from hard working people.

As I matter of fact, we think someone tried breaking into our house in Terramar, because we had some friend stay this weekend and the key would not go in the lock and he said it looks like something was stuck in there. I guess it is time to drop $ 10,000 on storm shutters!
            LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

glad you didnt ventilate him! hopefully the fuzz will get them!
              MANVEL MOB

Comment

Last night another car ran in to one of my nieghbors house .The driver stayed and we chased down the one passenger that ran and brought him back to the seen for the fuzz,Another capture by the Kost ST. GAng!
                10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

[quote=lurefisher;29585]Last night another car ran in to one of my nieghbors house .The driver stayed and we chased down the one passenger that ran and brought him back to the seen for the fuzz,Another capture by the Kost ST. GAng![/qu

What the heck you did call me to warn me. i could could have drew down on him!!!!
                  Last edited by corndog; August 16, 2009, 11:17 PM.
                  Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

Originally posted by WestEndAngler View Post
                    Some SOB within 1 hour decided to remove out of my gun box my small tool kit and drill bits. out of my boat parked in my driveway!!

Caught the guy in the act and couldn't pull the trigger! He had already made two trips to the vehicle around the corner and a group was in there... Couldn't shoot the kid in the back.... Young teenager

Off to Academy and storage unit to get some locks!
                    Smart move. If you did notfeel your life was endanger. I hope you showed him the end of that barrell. I would probably at least pistol whipped him. Who am I kidding, probably shot him.LOL
                    Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

[quote=corndog;29630]
                      Originally posted by lurefisher View Post
                      Last night another car ran in to one of my nieghbors house .The driver stayed and we chased down the one passenger that ran and brought him back to the seen for the fuzz,Another capture by the Kost ST. GAng![/qu

What the heck you did call me to warn me. i could could have drew down on him!!!!
                      James is gonna get shot being mr vigilante
                      MANVEL MOB

Comment

Caught a kid in my truck at 3 in the morning one time. Chased the lil bastage down the street and wanted to whoop that azz, but when he jumped over that fence in 1 big giant leap after running a 200 yard dash....well, lets just say he(okay I) had enough.
                        Don't be a Nancy!
                        If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

Some of the scumbags and grifters that came in after the storm forgot to leave! galveston has it's share of punks and thugs without the imports.
                          Of course we have day & night patrols here in JB, but some stuff still gets stolen.
                          "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

I would have popped a cap in his right *** cheek. Nothing fatal but enough to make him cry. I hate people that steal.

Comment

That's terrible Coe. Hope ya turned his sorry butt into the police. Crazy kids-430 aint equal to your life.
                              "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Working...
                              X