Orange County Fishing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Orange County Fishing

I will be in LA in mid march and am looking to do a little fishing. Last time I was there my BIL took me out on the party boat and we caught sand bass. That is not happening again. I am looking for a charter for 2-6 guys and want to catch some real fish. I will be staying in OC.
    Does anyone have any info on any guides out there that we could look into?
    Thanks,
    sigpic
    Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

I have no charter info but I love So Cal.

Comment

really Chip???? Just look up a guide like I did. Or drive down and fish with me.

Comment

In OC you should be able to get a limit of trouser trout pretty easy… LOL take Jerm with you and he can show you how to catch them… LMAO Hell he can guide you.
        We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Originally posted by Hogie70 View Post
          In OC you should be able to get a limit of trouser trout pretty easy… LOL take Jerm with you and he can show you how to catch them… LMAO Hell he can guide you.

Comment

Originally posted by FP10 View Post
            really Chip???? Just look up a guide like I did. Or drive down and fish with me.
            I found a couple but checking to see if anyone has any experience with any. If I had a fly rod I would hit them in the surf. They catch a few that way.
            sigpic
            Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Originally posted by Hogie70 View Post
              Don't confuse me with your buddy Gilbert and his avatar. Funny thing is that I will be in San Diego the same week.

Comment

Might be good to find a couple forum boards over there... i know the feeling.. I was in SF last year and there were a line of guides ready to take a tourist 'striper' fishing... well i know from experience ... don't go with a guide that's always on the boards telling people to go with them..yeah, i know it's slow this time of year but all those boats sitting at the dock were not fishing for a reason. I didn't go out, but next time i'm heading that way i'm doing my research ahead of time. good work.
                TroutSupport.comsigpic

Comment

Originally posted by FP10 View Post
                  Don't confuse me with your buddy Gilbert and his avatar. Funny thing is that I will be in San Diego the same week.
                  LMAO
                  We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

ill take the whaler over there for the right price.....LMAO
                    Captain Glenn Stevens
                    Coastal Guide Service
                    www.Fishcoastal.com

Comment

Orange County is great for spear fishing and lobster diving. Rod and reel fishing is somewhat limited unless you take a boat to one of the Islands. Larger fish are around when the water temp in late summer is high. This time of year, the water temp is probably high 40's or 50's.
                      Timing has a lot to do with the outcome of a rain dance.

Comment

Working...
                      X